CC - 52.5
CD - 196
HP - 45.2K
Armor - 4930
LoH - 1024
APOC - 19
AR - 730+

DPS - 117k
Hell I'm gonna add some EU players personally as well. Why just let others use us, while we can help each other. If we can do some 2/3 wiz parties with an extra 1/2 it's gonna be mayhem at Ubers :)

So props to SteelPhanthom for this one! It's working for me too, getting some requests now occasionally. Beats randomly soloing them constantly or hoping for random people to be good enough to join.
Sure, I'll join.

DPS Unbuffed: 202,948
EHP Unbuffed: 375,702
Life: 35,029
Resistance: 755
Armor: 4,826
Attacks per Second: 2.74
Critical Hit Chance: 52.00%
Critical Damage: 373.00%
Life on Hit: 850
Arcane Power on Crit: 19
EU player.

unbuffed stats:

dps: 152k dps
aps: 2.76
cc%: 53.5
apoc: 19

ehp: 450k
life: 39k
ar: 880 (980 phys)
armour: 4.6k
loh: 987
sorry i forgot about this, got distracted by pvp :)

azo and torrential what time zones are u guys in?
bumping it up for the weekend

also should i change our name to cm/sns to signify the high quality of service?
I'll join, I've done them with a lot of you. I'm past all applicable breakpoints, etc when I switch to SNS gear.
Naw dude. Start pushing "Weatherman Wiz". "SNS" pains me everytime I say it lmfao; it sounds so god awfully cheesy and gimmicky -- and indeed it is gimmicky to name a build based off the lumping of names of skills employed by the build together into one dumb catch phrase.

Weatherman Wiz, on the other hand, is creative. We really do make it rain twisters, ice, and lightning. We control weather, literally. But that's not enough -- it also has this awesome ring to it due to the fact that consonance is cool sometimes <--- hey that's the first time I've ever found a natural application for that word since back when we learned it in like ~2nd grade class poetry time.

"The GG MP10 Weatherman Wiz Union"

edit: "GG" used this way is also pretty gross. Too tryhard. Would be better without
I can finally add myself :)

3.01 APS
195K DPS (unbuffed)
60.5 CC
246 CHD
5054 armor
825 AR
625k EHP (w/dodge)
53.6K life
1091 LoH
18 APoC

PST
DoctorDoom im assuming ur at the 2.73 aps breakpt, feel free to correct me if im wrong and also whats ur timezone?
01/19/2013 08:44 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
DoctorDoom im assuming ur at the 2.73 aps breakpt, feel free to correct me if im wrong and also whats ur timezone?

Why did you change the name of this thread to weatherman? I wanted to call my blizzard pvp build that....cause you make it rain.

youtube.com/watch?feature=&v=dkpdGnAz0IE

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#ilQkXT!XWh!ZbcZbZ

Why did you change the name of this thread to weatherman? I wanted to call my blizzard pvp build that....cause you make it rain.

muhaha, too late my man. honestly i can change it back but i switched up the name by request from alesso in #279 and also because one of erics trolls posts caused someone on team eric to call us weatherman wizards

@alesso i dont mind the trolling i actually like the name weatherman wizards, its a lot better than the standard name
Lol i was just pulling ya leg/trolling with the naming of this, but yeah I think it's actually a sweet name. I won't be offended if you change the name to w/e you want, but this one is funny :)
I'm eastern.
Bumping this because SteelPhantom needs something to keep him busy.
I withdraw. dont do ubers anymore.
add me
hey im very busy, i just got up from a nap to buy something off the ah :)

@aim removed

@ragnarok, post ur stats and ur timezone