EHP Unbuffed: 488,003
Resistance: 703
Armor: 3,781
Attacks per Second: 2.76
Critical Hit Chance: 46.00%
Life per Second: 624
Life on Hit: 890
Arcane Power on Crit: 19

I could get more ehp if I switch out my red gem for a purple on the helm.

EDIT: SNS / Australia
I would like considered for PST union:

From diabloprogress http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/monsta-1979/Spooky/13206393:

DPS Unbuffed: 158,310
EHP Unbuffed: 477,253
Life: 40,228
Resistance: 827
Armor: 5,036
Attacks per Second: 2.79
Critical Hit Chance: 57.00%
Life per Second: 707
Life on Hit: 1,257
Arcane Power on Crit: 19

Have done 70-80 MP10 runs w/ high dps (275-350k) DH
put me down on asia group - 3.0
01/24/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Shandlar
How would a 1 APoC difference break the build (especially if you're just running pure SNS)? Does 1 point really make that much of a difference?

If Energy Twister was free to cast it wouldn't make much sense no.

Instinctually you are doing (18/17 - 1) * 100 = 5.9% increase, why should that be the difference between success and failure when thats min-maxing territory.

The issue is Energy Twister costs a flat AP. Your base AP generation isn't enough on its own to fuel 1.5-2.5 explosive blasts a second either so you need a large surplus coming from your twisters.

So at the 2.73 breakpoint and 50cc, consider the standard 'good' SNS wiz we obtain...

36 * 0.125 * 0.50 = 2.25 AP per target per point of APoC over the life of a twister.

So at 17 APoc : 17 * 2.25 = 38.25 against a single target. Is only 9% surplus of AP and not enough to fuel EB.

18 APoC : 18 * 2.25 = 40.5 or a 16% surplus. I still dont consider it enough, but instead of this being a relatively meaningless 5.9% increase in AP recovery its actually a full 75% increase in 'extra' AP that can be used towards explosive blast.

As always, here's another exemplary post from Shandlar. I wish all wizards were like him - actually contributing to the community instead of just trolling. *cough* *eric* *cough*

Anyway, excellent point. The 1 point difference seems marginal at first look but as you demonstrated, it leads to a huge difference when you factor in all the elements that make CM work. Thanks for the awesome mathematical simulation (:

01/24/2013 08:23 AMPosted by TekkZero
So then it really depends on your CC and IAS as well and "18" shouldn't be seen as some kind of magic number. Someone with 55%CC/2.73aps, would be running 42.075 with 17APoC. Likewise someone running 50%cc/3.00aps would be at 42.5 at 17APoC. In both cases, either 55%cc/2.73aps or 50%cc/3.00aps, would be superior to 18 APOC at 50%cc/2.73aps. In fact, a +29-36% increase in free AP.

Spot on. 3+APS/50%CC/18APoC is probably where all my surplus AP for meteors are coming from. I did a run last night and did tests on single targets. I noticed that I do get out of AP messages if I just drop meteors non-stop. I guess I just normally regulate the flow of meteors subconsciously when I play that's why I never really noticed it til I actually paid attention last night. LOL. Of course it also helps that the AP globe gets a full refill in roughly a second - so running out of AP (when I go overboard with the meteor spam sometimes) is barely noticeable
@kira ur dps and armor are a bit low to be carrying mp10 ubers, but if ur looking for other players to run ubers with i have an australian archon converted to sns wizard whos probably looking for others to run with

also added the others except for chingchong since i have no idea what ur sns stats are like

btw at monsta did u retire ur dh? im not surprised u run a lot with dhs since i saw ur posts in the dh forum back when i made a dh at the end of 1.03
01/24/2013 08:34 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
@kira ur dps and armor are a bit low to be carrying mp10 ubers, but if ur looking for other players to run ubers with i have an australian archon converted to sns wizard whos probably looking for others to run with

Thanks SP, yeah I will work on my armour and dps then reapply.

Yep add me for ubers :-)

also added the others except for chingchong since i have no idea what ur sns stats are like

btw at monsta did u retire ur dh? im not surprised u run a lot with dhs since i saw ur posts in the dh forum back when i made a dh at the end of 1.03

My DH isn't retired, I just don't use him that much for MP10 ubers since almost everyone on my FL mains a DH. So I built a CM because I really like doing ubers, and got tired of waiting for a good CM to form a group. If there's another capable CM, I'm more than happy to use my DH :-)
01/24/2013 08:52 PMPosted by kira

Thanks SP, yeah I will work on my armour and dps then reapply.

Yep add me for ubers :-)

hey kira sent ya a friend request and included my friends btag in it, add him up as hell hopefully be online as the same time as ya
01/24/2013 11:41 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
hey kira sent ya a friend request and included my friends btag in it, add him up as hell hopefully be online as the same time as ya

oops i accepted the request without reading the msg >.< pm me the battletag so i can add your friend or pass my battletag to your friend to add me

My DH isn't retired, I just don't use him that much for MP10 ubers since almost everyone on my FL mains a DH. So I built a CM because I really like doing ubers, and got tired of waiting for a good CM to form a group. If there's another capable CM, I'm more than happy to use my DH :-)

Monsta you should add me, i really like running ubers with DH teams lol.

1 Weatherman Wiz + You and 2 of your bossDHs pals, let's do some ubers
11/28/2012 01:21 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
Sennin #1346 (2.73)

You can remove me from this list. I gave all my stuff away and uninstalled D3.

Alesso, you're about the only one that ever lets me play my DH when I join uber groups. The CM gets asked a few times everyday though, and that's just from my friend's list.

I don't usually come to the Wizard forum so didn't realize a thread like this existed. I'm in the PST time zone.

DPS Unbuffed: 116k
EHP Unbuffed: 409k with amethyst, 357k with ruby
Life: 42k or 37k
Resistance: 838
Armor: 5,194
Attacks per Second: 2.76
Critical Hit Chance: 52.5%
Life per Second: 451
Life on Hit: 891
Arcane Power on Crit: 27
01/25/2013 07:33 AMPosted by Sennin
Sennin #1346 (2.73)

You can remove me from this list. I gave all my stuff away and uninstalled D3.

u sir have been eliminated

I sent you a FR a while back when you wanted to posted to the DH forum looking for MP10 uber teammates, but no response :-(

DH in general are my favorite to group with. They really appreciate the value of a good CM. High tier barbs are the worst... they think they're so awesome... pfft.
Do I make it?
01/25/2013 08:03 PMPosted by Crstisalie
Do I make it?

please post
aps,
cc
armor
ar
loh
apoc
hp/ehp (not from diabloprogress please)
*All stats listed will be unbuffed*
APS: 2.85 (3.02 w/ Slow Time//stretch time)
CC: 59%
Armor: 5040
AR: Physical = 813; Cold = 813; Fire = 813 Lightning = 813; Poison = 869; Arcane = 856
LoH: 879
APoC: 18
HP/EHP: 51099/476602.92 (EHP comes from rubensayshi.github.com/d3-ehp-calculator/)

I do SNS.
APS - 2.73
cc : 54
Armour - 4857
AR = Physcial 802 , cold/fire/lighting/ ,psn 804, arcane776
Loh - 932
APOC - 20
hp - 31k

E hp unbuff - 370,175
Dps un buff - 179,838

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/krathozen-6652/Krathozen/27046237

dunno which other website can i access hp and ehp