Technical Support
i bought the digi copy of D3 and i downloaded it and now i can not play it. there was no way to see if i could play it now, i have wasted my money on a game that dont work. What now?

Are you having a problem installing the game or playing it?

Can you post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste it ALL here.
That is incorrect. There is a free starter edition available that you can try

If you are unable to utilize the technical support resources available on the Knowledge Base, Forums, Ticket system, or Telephone system then you can call Billing to discuss a refund. If this was a recent purchase and there is no play time on the account there should be no difficulty. Contact information is here

Edit - I see that Omrakos has asked for info. If that does not work then feel free to follow the rest of my advice :)
Gunny, while nobody disputes that some players have issues, he will be unable to "take the game back". He has a digital edition so he will have to contact Billing at the link I gave him if Omrakos or the other Tech Support resources are unable to assist him.