Helping barbs gear for FREE

Barbarian
Prev 1 7 8 9 12 Next
Was a huge help. Explained every step of the way.
I wouldn't mind another 15 min discussion sometime to talk about my current gear and the key things to look for to upgrade next. Last time, you mentioned upgrading my pants and axe. I definitely found a decent axe upgrade.

But I'm not sure what to look for in a new pant. Do I shop for more set pieces of some kind? BT maybe, Innas (seem low on STR and VIT) With almost STR 100 & VIT 245 on my current pants, I assume I should be looking for upgraded armor and AR on new pants.

You have helped me so much so far. My Barb is at: 100K+ DPS, 50K+ Health, 2K STR, 1,300 VIT, 5,500 armor and 550 AR minimum. :) Sweet! My current Vit is about 100 higher than my DPS build, because my farming boots have more VIT/pickup than my regular STR boots!

I have 55M burning a hole in my pocket, but I doubt I can improve much with that. I'll buzz you in game sometime again if you don't mind to chat.

Obviously there are other things to get:
Lacunis with CC
500 more STR overall
More armor, more AR, more CC, more Attack Speed
Better ammy
Trifecta gloves/ammy/rings

Anyway, another props to this thread. For 100M (less than that actually), at no more than 10M per item, I can't afford to upgrade anything else. Thanks for all of the help! I'm farming Act 3 runs (mostly Alkaizer runs) in just over 30 mins at MP3, and clearing MP5 solo for key runs, and MP6 group runs for ubers. Very awesome!

Thanks, Dennis
say i just thought i would pop in and c if you think i need to upgrade anything thanks 4 viewing and have a good nite
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Here to vouch for SoLiDAlvi. Not only did he help me with the gear but also took time to make sure i knew how to use it. Always keeping in contact and i had no worries during the entire event. :)
Vouche for SolidAlvi. He just geared me for 137m (180m budget). Great experience! Would recommend to anyone who backed themselves into a corner with their gear like I did.
Hi solidalvi, are you still helping in game, i cant seem to add you, wondering if you blocked me by accident?
Great dude knoes his stuff. Huge vouch.
+1
Hi SoLiDAlvi! I have around 200M to spend and I would like to ask what item to upgrade/ to look for that would give me the most amount of DPS increase
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there
Awesome guy helped me out. +1
Hello SoLiDALvi my budget isnt too high about 1.5mil but what kind of upgrades do you think I can improve on?
prometheus#1308

within the the next few days depending on the sale of a few items i will have roughly 1.1-1.3 billion gold and have decided to create a barb. i know very little about what makes a barb tick but def want to learn. with this amount of gold im assuming i can create a very mp10 capable barb no? please add me in game i will even be willing to pay for proper services. ty.
I have a barb that was hacked and lost all his gear, currently have about a 10mil budget, can you help me out?
ChesterChoi#1450
Hi,
I would live to have a chat with you and get some thoughts on my gear.

Name is joackes#2744

Thx!
Was a big help for me. Explained to me preciseley how the build works and helped me understand it better so that I can continue to improve. Also took the time to critique my gear and help find some upgrades.

Thanks Heaps SoLiDALvi.
Hey, I'm stumped as to how I can improve to solo mp5/6 with ease. I'm not sure as to what I need to upgrade, as I'm not swimming in gold. :\ I have a budget of ~50 mil, please help!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Estranged-1442/hero/9904143

Estranged#1442
Hello! I'm new to barbs! Please take a look at my gear! I'm trying to gear up a MP6/7 dual WW barb for key farming!

Spent about 15-20m so far. How much do you I need to spend to get it to MP6/7? Thanks!
thanks everyone for the vouches :) for everyone asking for help in this thread please add me in game! its easier to answer your questions there!