ww barbarian do 10 mp cost (budget)

Barbarian
got 22m just started barbarian anyone help thx
buy gear with resists armor str vit %life ls cc cd ias yw
Is this a joke? There are a lot of barbs that can do MP10. To do it effectively at a minimum you'll want around 200k unbuffed damage, 400k buffed, 6% life steal, 500 AR, and 50k health.

That type of build will probably put you anywhere from 500 million to a few billion....depending on how effective you want to be. :)
are you sure 6% LS and 500 AR is enough?
i agree with what drfish said about your budget.you need at least 550k ehp. but to be able to play mp 10,you don't need 200k dps unbuffed. to farm in mp 10 however is a different story.
11/30/2012 03:38 AMPosted by yuench

When you roll around at 400k it is fine....especially if you use HOTA. For general MP10 farming AR becomes less important as damage gets over 200k unbuffed. It is really just a matter of dishing out a ton of damage and surviving on the steal. 50k prevents you from getting 1 shotted. :)

I run around on MP10 pretty much all the time now (except for ubers....have not tried MP10)...everything else seems too easy....
11/30/2012 04:01 AMPosted by DrFish

When you roll around at 400k it is fine....especially if you use HOTA. For general MP10 farming AR becomes less important as damage gets over 200k unbuffed. It is really just a matter of dishing out a ton of damage and surviving on the steal. 50k prevents you from getting 1 shotted. :)

I run around on MP10 pretty much all the time now (except for ubers....have not tried MP10)...everything else seems too easy....

How munch does your builds worth?
You can do MP10 with less then 1 million gold in gear....here's 2 vids of me doing it:

Keeps 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKQumwwzkPE&feature=youtu.be

Crypt of the Ancients:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uiKzHNsP_s&feature=youtu.be

But, as you can see, it is painfully slow.

i highly doubt you farm mp10. you're no where near 400k and your ehp is fairly low. i highly doubt you're surviving elemental elites with ease, and kiting mobs around taking 45 seconds to kill them gimps your farming efficiency. go mp7-8, make everything a breeze.
11/30/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Drew
WW barb is horrible for MP10. Maybe not if you have an X billion budget per piece of gear...

300 mills makes you farm MP10 WW if builds decently.

You wont survive Uber MP10. A Skorn without LS ? What were you thinking ?
To OP...as others have stated, you'll need about 2 billion gold to do mp10. With 22m, you're at mp1-2. I'm not talking about being able to survive a higher MP...i'm talking about the MP that you'd be comfortable playing.

Even with my build, I do not enjoy MP10. I can easily play it, however efficiency is simply not there when elites take too long to kill

A good way to judge efficiency is to pop WoTb/insanity...the elite pack should die before the 15 seconds is up.
11/30/2012 07:44 AMPosted by JHarv

i highly doubt you farm mp10. you're no where near 400k and your ehp is fairly low. i highly doubt you're surviving elemental elites with ease, and kiting mobs around taking 45 seconds to kill them gimps your farming efficiency. go mp7-8, make everything a breeze.

428339.25 with Enchantress (This is fully buffed with Wrath up and using Overpower)
I'm definitely not 1 shotting everything on MP10 if that is what you are implying. I do feel like my damage is sufficient (low end) to play MP10 fairly efficiently though.
11/30/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Memories

You wont survive Uber MP10. A Skorn without LS ? What were you thinking ?

I don't use a Skorn....I dual wield

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DrFish-1781/hero/22231137
11/30/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Memories
300 mills makes you farm MP10 WW if builds decently.

probably solo, and farm key only
try uber carry lol