Hold back your hatred and lay down your bow

Demon Hunter
Hold back your hatred and lay down your bow before discussing demon hunter tactics and builds

gonnah start off this thread with fk you!

the finer points of "must haves" and "no one ever uses for ridiculously good reasons."

must haves
gloom. you know it i know it everyone knows it. and for the upcoming nerf FK you!

lingering fog. you already nerfed this but it's still funny that it's still toping the list of must haves. rly the rest of them are useless, purely useless. and fk you very much.

almost completely useless hate moves.

chakram. soooooo sux. the only one of them that has any use what so ever is honestly cloud rune and that's only if you decide to abandon all the hate moves all together and go tank lol, gl with that.

impale, completely useless.

elemental arrow, i have actually seen people using these from time to time but they weren't very good.

fan of knives, i haven't seen anyone using any of these since the game launched. retaliate, lmfao. the buff will end one split second before something his you every time. good luck getting close enough to anything to use these on mp10. if you did it's only because yer in a full party and the decided not to breeze past everything, which is all they'll ever do.

sentry, actually these are all quite nice except for vigilant which is a little too little of a cool down to skip the benefits you could be getting from any of the other runes.

crapy crapy crapy CRAPY hate generators.
bitter pill, fk you! who the fk are you ungrateful horrid little scum suckers! you have an itsy bitsy teenie weenie chance to get one point of discipline back.... go die.

hungering arrow
if you should think it's odd that i should mention this one, stop. to put it plainly, you're just as well off with no rune at all as you are with any of these runes.

evasive fire. some of these could be useful in pvp(never gonnah happen). otherwise ye, one rune worth using the rest of it is pooooop. figure it out and nef it you inconsiderate pus bags.

entangling shot, all these runes are garbage. this skill is so hard to use and does so little damage they even made a passive just to bring it up to speed with all the other trash skills, but you get to enjoy the fact that you have to now use a hate generator slot and a ridiculously precious passive slot just to make this skill still suck just as bad as the rest of your choices.

not so disciplined moves.
caltrops, the only reason to take any of these is if you cant think of something better to take. the only one that could have possibly seen any use in mp5+ was jagged spikes but when they took all status procs off of ground effects it pretty much wiped this one out. funny that since caltrops were supposed to be a signature move. oh boy 5% more crit laying there on the ground wooo hooo! to bad i'm running for my life and have no chance of ever standing on it long enough use it. you have to use three of these just to get yourself a couple seconds to shoot from one. yey! who needs discipline! no really, who needs discipline you putrid and maggoty testube babies!

companion, for when you really really cant think of something better to take. wow, the suck of this skill is drawing a black hole this way right now.

marked for death, yes you will be. okey, slightly usable for uber fights since you'll be too busy running around for your life. you may as well give a teensy weensy damage bonus to the playable classes who are carrying you along. all the rest of the time you'll be losing more dps during the time it takes you to use it that it's just pointless to bring it in the first place, but on the other hand, not much to choose from anyway.

passive aggression for passive sucking.

thrill of the hunt, seven seconds huh? two seconds huh? yer mom huh?

brooding, one whole per-cent. I'M RICH! right?
1% <--- means i'm rich doesn't it?
so... if yer using way too many hit points you might just might get a whole 500 regen bonus? now all we need to do is get everyone to stop breezing past everything so we can get some use out of this. should be easy.

numbing traps...... i'm losing interest, the amount of material that needs to be covered here is ridiculous. you seriously need to pay me to right the rest of this op.
*picks up a wf and shoot shock collar at OP*
hahahahah this guy is !@#$%ing hilarious....

12/03/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Denxien
passive aggression for passive sucking.

brooding, one whole per-cent. I'M RICH! right?
windforce? man o man, i cant wait for pvp. the only thing a wf is good for is making your scoundrel think he owns something useful.
12/04/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Denxien
windforce? man o man, i cant wait for pvp. the only thing a wf is good for is making your scoundrel think he owns something useful.

And to shoot shock collar for some light breeze + tingly sensation for shock therapy =p
gotta land one first. not so easy when players figure out not to run sraight at you. not very good when the ai figures it out either.
hmmm, if you so very much preferred, throwing some fired up homing sticks with some extra breeze to helps with the burning can be done blinded folded too.

Can use to roast some balls while at it too, the wind hopeful help the fire burning stronger, not blowing it out.
be sure to send me a private invite if they ever add pvp.
lol
Thoroughly enjoyed this post OP.
10/10
I've been trolled :'(
12/04/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Denxien

will do, with some bacon ^^
12/04/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Quos

will do, with some bacon ^^

i dont get the reference but the emote makes me think you might be confusing my offer to stomp your toon's face in (and at the earliest possible convenience) with some sort of disgusting homoeroticism. now that we're clear on that, keep your collar for your dad.
he obviously doesnt understand proc coefficients. wf with shock or cinder is insanely op. no one would ever get close to you.

12/04/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Denxien
i dont get the reference but the emote makes me think you might be confusing my offer to stomp your toon's face in (and at the earliest possible convenience) with some sort of disgusting homoeroticism. now that we're clear on that, keep your collar for your dad.

ill take you up on your request=D. and use all the skills you mentioned that suck.
lingering fog. you already nerfed this but it's still funny that it's still toping the list of must haves. rly the rest of them are useless, purely useless. and fk you very much.

Was supposed to stopped reading at that but.. I gave it a few more seconds.. but..

almost completely useless hate moves.

chakram. soooooo sux

Stopped reading there..

Sorry.

EDIT: SO I continued reading.. Yeah.. I got trolled.

10/10 to the OP for the effort of trolling. But if this a serious post.. I'll give you 0/10 for.. just.. I'm good so I won't say that you're stupid and that you really lack the reason to say such things and that it might be better that you experiment more before saying crap like those.

Like I said.. I'm nice so I won't say that ^_^
12/04/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Denxien

okay bad boy..
tldr; look out! we gotta bad... nevermind.
lol good thread, interesting writings

but OP's gotta be the only person i've seen that has made a vitality hellfire!
lol good thread, interesting writings

but OP's gotta be the only person i've seen that has made a vitality hellfire!

ive made tons of vitality hellfire.
QQ roll a barb
elemental arrow, i have actually seen people using these from time to time but they weren't very good.

Not sure if you are trolling or not.

But the way you replied to pewpew earlier implies that you are serious about this. If you are, what you said about elemental arrow is so no true.

And your skill set up is strange.