Looking for a nice friendly group.

Aus/NZ General Discussion
i play in the small hours 1 am- 5am every day and most of the weekends im an older d2 player that takes time to do "sorting stuff" as well
rapidkill#6401
Nice post this. I am in NSW and I play from 9pm to 12am...if my bosses (wife and child) needs something from this old Diablo 2 player I just have to stand up and help...lol...well that is family and is the most important......but I will tell you in the chat...

Please add me or anybody in this thread. I can do MP5 with a WW/CM wizard but I sacrify DPS to hunt for keys or Urbe boss. I also do farming ACT 3 for gear/XP or just fun and I like to chat about the last Elite we kill if that was amazing/annoing or normal...I haven't play much my other Characters because I still like the light of the Legendaries when they fall even if they have bad rolls...lol
Ill go thru and add some more players. Been enjoying the runs ive been doing with sept.
i enjoy helping players with gears/skill where possible. I was helped by the aussies and id like to pay that favor to others

Or u can add me
WAZZ#6978
I like to take my time sometimes
add me grogan#6557 and aus
My chat skills aren't gr8 (bad typer)
but given enough time who knows
WAZZ

View profile

Ill go thru and add some more players. Been enjoying the runs ive been doing with sept.
i enjoy helping players with gears/skill where possible. I was helped by the aussies and id like to pay that favor to others

Thanks Wazz for your support, companionship and encouragement. You're a good guy.