You guys should check out their profiles LOL

General Discussion
Whiners and QQers on this forum sucks. They played for about 0-50 hours or so and start QQ on this forum. Saying bla bla bla and sh1ts while they are still at lvl 9 and using whites LOL. Must be kids.
in before 50k kill guy comes in just to say you're wrong.
I would play more if each patch didn't make this game run worse on my computer.
QQ is a kiddy term kiddo
Well at least Im not active on forums. Im only here to check on 1.0.6 notes and noticed some whining posts. And found some guy with 100 elite kills complaining haha.
11/28/2012 06:41 AMPosted by SCERVICHE
I would play more if each patch didn't make this game run worse on my computer.

I agree. Every patch seems to make the gameplay slower :-(. Lag? Unresponsiveness? I really don't know.
11/28/2012 06:53 AMPosted by Nu4nn4
Well at least Im not active on forums. Im only here to check on 1.0.6 notes and noticed some whining posts. And found some guy with 100 elite kills complaining haha.

So you whined about it. lol.
11/28/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Nu4nn4
Whiners and QQers on this forum sucks. They played for about 0-50 hours or so and start QQ on this forum. Saying bla bla bla and sh1ts while they are still at lvl 9 and using whites LOL. Must be kids.

complainers complaining about complainers complaing because they complain.
I give more credibility to the guys who complains about the game after 20 hours and quits than the guys who complains after 500 hours.
A lot of times, those whiners with little-to-no kills are European, but they post here because Americans are more fun to be angry with.
11/28/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Brewnz
A lot of times, those whiners with little-to-no kills are European, but they post here because Americans are more fun to be angry with.

'MERICA!
11/28/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Goodbrew
I give more credibility to the guys who complains about the game after 20 hours and quits than the guys who complains after 500 hours.

Depends. If the person's last log in is recent, then yeah, I'll give credence to their complaints.

However, if they've not logged on for months, nothing they'll say has value as the game has changed radically since they'd last played.

My favorites, though, are those who've never played the game and yet are here, stirring the pot.
LOL @ the OP

Think of it this way.. which is the smarter crowd?

Those who spent 0-50hrs, realized the game sucked and quit? Or those who've wasted 500+hrs of their life literally for nothing?... lol

Tough one eh?
LOL @ the OP

Those who spent 0-50hrs, realized the game sucked and quit? Or those who've wasted 500+hrs of their life literally for nothing?... lol

Tough one eh?

the 0-50hr quitters seem to waste 500+hrs on the forums, so its basically the same except the 500hr in-gamers get loot. :D
LOL @ the OP

Tough one eh?

the 0-50hr quitters seem to waste 500+hrs on the forums, so its basically the same except the 500hr in-gamers get loot. :D

HAHA that could be true for some people! At least if your on the forums.. there is some sort of human interaction :P
LOL @ the OP

Tough one eh?

Haha except we don't usually get loot :)
11/28/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Nu4nn4

But,

Sometimes it is people from other servers and they know that US forums is where Blizzard take their main feedback.

I, myself go discuss on FR forum with a !@#$ty level 10 DH. Kind of funny tho.

:P
So finding out early you hate something vs. playing a few hundred hours is funny? Wow...even these fan boy threads are starting to get ridiculous. No wonder the haters keep sticking around.
Your wrong.