Are there any women here that play the game?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Now the question that comes to my mind, do any of the femme fatales that dare openly accept playing this soul devouring electro grind fest play with male or female toons?

many of my fellow man gamers I know play with an all female cast, maybe some girls like to bash demons in the guise of a Barbarian, or even a soft spoken wizard.

So what your preference?

and yes there are some men that do play D3 we are few but exist.
RESPECT! :P

Play as a male?! *scoff* No way ... They are not nearly as aesthetically pleasing as the fems. ;)

I play the lovely monk on this account.
http://youtu.be/urNyg1ftMIU
I agree the female monk toon is pretty awesome, the Dh looks like kate beckinsale and awesome as well, specially the outfits...

Hilarity would ensue if some male cosplayers went as their female toons to their conventions and the like, it would be like some sort of drag festival from a fantastic outer space planet, women dressed as male toons for me would not have the same impact...

So yeah I agree if I´m gonna stare at a toon for hours at a time at least make the walking swaying as visually appealing as possible..

cheers!
Now the question that comes to my mind, do any of the femme fatales that dare openly accept playing this soul devouring electro grind fest play with male or female toons?

many of my fellow man gamers I know play with an all female cast, maybe some girls like to bash demons in the guise of a Barbarian, or even a soft spoken wizard.

So what your preference?

My main players are all female characters, however I do have male mules lol.

In fairness I will likely end up turning all my mules into players so that includes my female mules as well, as my male mules. I get bored playing just one character and I like to switch my skills around and try different builds because that is how I roll.
Hi, ladies :)
11/30/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Jenilyn
however I do have male mules lol

Oh how virtual fiction predates reality on so many levels.
However I have been called worse, but not that much!

Female Barbie:-"Hey gramps carry this vendor trash for me, NOW"-
Male Barbie: -"Yes dear, I promise I wont drop anything this time, not after that last frenzy..."-

The male wizard and the demon hunter well, they get along just fine and share their stash...
Females are EZ mode to detect here and in game. Female here will post long drawn out "cool story bronita" like answers usually followed up by lol's to rather simple questions like this thread. They love using phrases like 'that's how I roll and amrite?' They LOVE using periods. <--- like answers to this thread such as this prime example:

So what your preference?

My main players are all female characters, however I do have male mules lol.

In fairness I will likely end up turning all my mules into players so that includes my female mules as well, as my male mules. I get bored playing just one character and I like to switch my skills around and try different builds because that is how I roll.

^ bonafided bronita

Our CM D3 representatives Lylirra & Vaeflare fit almost every category in their posting styles that I mentioned and are confirmed females. Stereotyping ftw!
11/30/2012 06:02 PMPosted by THEPROPHET
however I do have male mules lol

Oh how virtual fiction predates reality on so many levels.
However I have been called worse, but not that much!

Female Barbie:-"Hey gramps carry this vendor trash for me, NOW"-
Male Barbie: -"Yes dear, I promise I wont drop anything this time, not after that last frenzy..."-

The male wizard and the demon hunter well, they get along just fine and share their stash...

I've been called a mule. For other reasons...
stubborn
LOL. I actually didn't mean it to work out that way when I was making my characters. I will level my one male barbarian Gannicus and my male wizard Merlin in the future. For now they are mules, however I gave them names because I do intend to turn them into players. Not sure what I'm going to do for mules at that point as I am a horder and require an army of mules to carry all my crap. My mules are going to need mules.
@Masterjay
nice analyses there!
but enlighten me on the term "bronita" is it something along the lines of bro and bonita? or something like that?

and Otis of course you are stubborn why else the nickname?
LOL!
http://fatuglyorslutty.com/

I'll be checking back to see if any D3 players make it on here after this thread.
@Auberon
that site is just pure gold! GOLD! I tell ya!

http://youtu.be/s6w-dPPnQNk

interesting times we live in, and a bit scary as well...
11/30/2012 01:10 PMPosted by padako
I have large breasts and am in need of free gear/gold/money. truth.

^^^This one right here, she's trouble.

*edit: I mean, "he"
11/30/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Bane
Lol...you guys really have a hard time believing women can get into this, eh? For the record, it is the only video game I play, and my husband talked me into "just trying" it. Now I think he regrets it... ^.^

Ahahaha, sucks to be him I guess!
11/30/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Jenilyn
Yes women play video games. Guys are in denial if they believe otherwise. Not only do they play video games but some actually run servers, make maps etc.....

I'm not in denial (I don't know about the rest of these morons (indicating males)... I'm just tired of teaming up with dudes all the time.
I play with a friend and his wife and a dude and his sisters (and we all have female toons).
11/30/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Doomshadow
Girls are very bad at video games so they don't play them, especially skill based games like Diablo series.

Shut up. I just made friends with one and damn... that gear. Better than mine.
11/30/2012 05:41 PMPosted by THEPROPHET
I agree the female monk toon is pretty awesome, the Dh looks like kate beckinsale and awesome as well, specially the outfits...

She IS Kate Beckinsale. Blizzard has a Demon Hunter named Selene (Beckinsale's Character name in the movie, "Underworld", and the Legendary cloak http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/beckon-sail sounds like "Beckinsale" and is worn by those in the "Underworld".