DPS Score: 239.08
EHP Score: 86.14
Sustain Score: 1.82
Move Score: 1.24
Paragon Score: 1.41
Misc Score: 1.00
can i get a score?
@Orwell

Diabloprogress seems bugged for you. It shows you at 0 paragon levels even though your bnet profile shows 56 levels. Your score will be inaccurate.
np tx
anyone able to score my barb?
Interesting thread and well done. A question--are you guys going to revise your formula for PVP builds because in my humble opinion you do not have enough weight placed on life, life regen, move speed, and overall damage mitigation. I say this because while these are godly for PVE most of the builds i am seeing here would get downed pretty quickly in pvp against a properly geared PVP player. Also as a note progress imo does a poor job judging true PVP numbers placing to much focus on DPS instead of life/life regen. Just my thoughts and keep up the great work.
whats my score?
@Seras 21,139

@misterG6969 50,606

@wilbur222

Post 275 has my thoughts on a pvp wing of the hall. I'm soliciting opinions right now.

@Me

Hall Score: 68,166.61

DPS Score: 175.90
EHP Score: 122.57
Sustain Score: 1.93
Move Score: 1.23
Paragon Score: 1.33
Hall Score: 92,152.07

DPS Score: 230.91
EHP Score: 117.18
Sustain Score: 1.83
Paragon Score: 1.50
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/deathadvocat-6433/DeathAdvocat/2419844

my new score
New proposed changes to PVP Hall score:

Elite damage bonuses are counted fully instead of half.

Since base damage seems far more important than attacks per second, I'm proposing to decrease dps score by half the aps above 1. So someone with 150k dps with 2 aps would divide by 1.5 to get a 100 dps score. This reflects that AS is highly overrated in pvp but not completely useless.

Can a veteran duelist give an opinion on this?

Since base damage seems far more important than attacks per second, I'm proposing to decrease dps score by half the aps above 1. So someone with 150k dps with 2 aps would divide by 1.5 to get a 100 dps score. This reflects that AS is highly overrated in pvp but not completely useless.

I fully agree.

Were planing to write this myself, but i see your on the case :)

*edit*

Should maybe add "reduced damage from elites" into the formula also ? Reduced melee and ranged attack damage is kinda tricky tho.

I fully agree.

Were planing to write this myself, but i see your on the case :)

*edit*

Should maybe add "reduced damage from elites" into the formula also ? Reduced melee and ranged attack damage is kinda tricky tho.

Yeah I agree with detox about the elite reduction. However, the melee and ranged reduction is easy since it is added into the overall EHP on diabloprogress.
@Celanian - I agree about the elite reduction but I value IAS because I'm a Frenzy Smite + Sky Splitter stun user.
Hey guys,

Hall score: 64,041.59

DPS Score: 190.86
EHP Score: 95.76
Sustain Score: 1.99
Paragon Score: 1.42

Diablo Progress Link: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/lyrikal-2844/Desmond/8057904

Thanks
@Lyrikal

You would've made it into the 2H wing, but Death just updated his score 2 posts before you and his score is ever so slightly higher than yours. :)
:) yea 200 points.. Glad to be that close to the top spots tho..
It's actually 30 pts different now. Lyrikal must've gained a paragon level or something. :P
Oh wow.. That makes it a bit worse Cal.. :p