Who's got the most Bad-A$$ Hell fire ring

Monk
Who's got the most Bad-A$$ Hell fire ring around here??

care to share yours? Mine's pretty neat =)
I think you got mine beat, but only just :)
I think mines is stronger but who knows
I got a smiliar one on my DH, but your avg dmg roll makes yours better than mine! nice ring!
Me? Trifecta ftw! :D

Edit: updated ... kneel before me mortals! ;)
@scud : Thanks man!

@druin : really?? nice!!! grats man!
The sad thing for all of us is that Druin got his on his second try (so I've heard). :P
Heart skipped a beat when I rolled my HF ring. Got it on my 7th try. Havn't made another since but I only see 3 properties must have double rolled ave damage perhaps...very similar to Voids.
I've gotten over 50 rings and the one I'm wearing is by far my best.

Not the best, but not bad. I wish the fire res was cold res though......(I'm not a fire monk :@)
I got a decent one, not the best though.
I think my punishment for getting 3/3 organs 6 times on mp5 is to never forge a ring that is usable.
i got a decent defensive fire ring. wtb trifecta
12/06/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Nameless
The sad thing for all of us is that Druin got his on his second try (so I've heard). :P

Fact. This was the second ring I rolled.

12/06/2012 05:27 AMPosted by CaptainCarl
Heart skipped a beat when I rolled my HF ring. Got it on my 7th try. Havn't made another since but I only see 3 properties must have double rolled ave damage perhaps...very similar to Voids.

That ring gives mine a run for the money. You have 4 good stats to my 3 so it comes down to my extra 1% CC and 6% IAS vs your double-rolled avg dmg.

Niiiiice!
Mine's not too bad. No IAS or CHD, but a pretty hefty average damage roll, reasonably high CC roll, and additional armor is nice, albeit not my #1 choice. Best part about it is that it was my first roll. I've made ~10 others, all instantly salvaged. I think the best one I made outside of this one was around 7% IAS and 20% CHD, but those were the only useful stats on it (off res and
around 2k Health From Pots were the others as I recall).
I like mine. good mix of offence and defence
I got the most salvaged hellfire rings, what do I win?
mines pretty good i think, im too lazy to imput stats to compare though.
I've got an ok ring after 15 tries. Happy with it though. Still haven't had a chance to add a gem yet.
I have a good one :D