Free MP10 Uber Carry Service

Monk
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
up
Would like some help to do an MP 10 uber run. I have 3 machines.
Would like some help to do an MP 10 uber run. I have 3 machines.
oops, forgot about this post, bump
updating this post to see reaction, might close again if no interests. plz dont try to flame me, watch my video if you want to flame with me.
up
not sure why anyone would take part in your charge to get ring service when we have a free mp10 uber carry service that will acually pay you if they get a decent ring outta the deal http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7709232107
your just trying to part people from their money
@BladeMaster
actually if you read my post, there are few players on my list are totally free of charge.

and why would they want me to carry them? maybe they want to be carried by one of the best carrier out there. check my videos.

p.s. you are really poorly geared, maybe you should start doing carrying service to earn some golds so you can upgrade yourself.
have you got a vid of your snap shot days just wanna watch I remember old times

flame me if you want I don't give a f

just wanna see old vid
why dont you look at my new video, pwn all you !@#$ty monk to the ground plz...snapshot is no match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_kb6SWHLc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcAWBO2icRo

go make a "barb op" qq thread.
why are you so aggro go smoke a blunt :)

I don't care if barbs are op or not if I wanted one I would make one

meh shrug
because someone like you living in the stone age want to make fun of me with 2month old tricks.
well guess what, since than i have reroll a barb and have became one of the best in the entire server while you are still in the stone age as i can see. videos for proof.

well guess i have to update as well, carrying will be free now. =D.
have you claimed down yet

btw I don't know what part of my post made you think I was making fun of you
Now is free service!? Kool >:)
have you claimed down yet

btw I don't know what part of my post made you think I was making fun of you
everybody make troll on snapshot monk back in the days when snapshot were the best. maybe you weren't around but there were alot of snapshot haters. anyways, free service now. any monk get tired of getting carry by slow monk can join me now =D.
Snapshot is pretty cool too bad it didn't last forever>:) those people who hate snapshot probably is due to the fact that snapshot makes monk with15M gears can do 500M gears dps >:) Anyway, your Barbie looks good but Monkey looks better >;) muwahaha... Cheers!
Welcome back SuperJJ, congrats on finally doing free carries for us monks.
04/29/2013 07:53 PMPosted by jco310
Welcome back SuperJJ, congrats on finally doing free carries for us monks.
lol, thx. i cant even do a exp run for more than 10 min, i hope uber carrying can help me stay in the game longer.
You can always play HC, keeps me playing.
04/29/2013 08:59 PMPosted by jco310
You can always play HC, keeps me playing.
haha thats gonna be intense, i m more like casual player now. more talking, less action.