Target to 200k unbuffed dps and 3.02AS

Wizard
For 3.0AS I just need to change my Amulet and Pant to 9%AS currently run at 2.72 which less 1% to 2.73 breaking point thanks to hellfire ring only roll me 5%. I will thinking since I want to change might aswell direct to 3.0 breaking point but I know by doing that my HP will fall alot. I also need our pro wiz over here can give me some advise if I wanted to 200dps which item I should change to get the significant result with current skill setup?
chantodo's will with open socket is your best bet for 3.0 aspd and high damage. insanely expensive too.

inna's pants are pretty much a suicide pants due to no ehp whatsoever unless you have mitigated well enough ahead of time.

not a pro wiz :(
Thanks for the advise I already have 1 with OS
You shouldn't put such an emphasis on hitting 200k.

For one, your not using storm armor which actually hurts your effective DPS by a TON. SA is a huge DPS boost regardless of your sheet dps.

Then there is the fact the fact that reaching 3.0 will require you to drop your BT pants for INNa's. That means you won't have 1000 loh anymore. So you will have to find another avenue for LOH.

Running on <15 APOC is another issue, this is riduclously low. Will be more viable @ 3.0 but for you to make it there and hold onto your defenses is going to a tough tough task. Yea it looks great on paper. 82% attack speed and 200k dps. But your going to be worthless in battle.

Do it right, and with some planning please.
this boozer fellow is a smart guy, and im not just sayin that cause hes on my friend list,
his advice is pretty much perfect for ya
even if u get to 200k dps ill still be doing more effective dps then ya cause of the way shocking aspect works at 2.73 aps and 50cc
Better to shoot for 120K SNS you'll do more damage than running EA.
200k dps 3AS is just a target I aiming for, I don't usually farm mp10 I cos my friend unable to handle it. I do agree SNS is the best build for Wiz.I appreciate all yr value input I think I will drop 3AS target to 2.73 the reason also due to my ping usually 300above. Perhaps I should run with 200k dps 2.73AS with SNS build that ? In this case my items should be more on defence and AR.
12/05/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Haze
200k dps 3AS is just a target I aiming for, I don't usually farm mp10 I cos my friend unable to handle it. I do agree SNS is the best build for Wiz.I appreciate all yr value input I think I will drop 3AS target to 2.73 the reason also due to my ping usually 300above. Perhaps I should run with 200k dps 2.73AS with SNS build that ? In this case my items should be more on defence and AR.

200k dps for any wizard that can run storm armor is a tough task regardless of attack speed. Your first task would be to run storm armor ASAP. DPS can wait.

3.01aps and 200k dps running SA (decent defense with sufficent LOH to boot) is even MORE expensive.

Look @ Aphraell's profile. He has a solid 200k+ 2.73aps wizard. Rock solid. His items are NOT cheap however...
I have 2XXk dps and 3.XX atk spd. take a look.
Diesel
You just right on spot. Your gear are awesome.
the whole essences of high aps is not freeze ability, but to use SNS. EB eventually doesn't cast faster, but shocks keep coming. get more ehp and run SNS. With EA I get about 500k dps, SNS gives me 850-1.1M dps depending what enemies I'm fighting