Inna's set VS other classes

Hardcore
Is it just me or the Inna's (monk) sets is just really bad VS Barbs/WD sets?

They almost NEVER have resists on it or have pretty crappy stats.
I mean, WD and Barb always have like 70 resists all minimum on the chest for example, which is a good boost. But Inna's stuff, you would be very lucky to get any kind of resist at all. You can get some dps from the set, but would be loosing way too much EHP IMO.

130 dex for having 2 pieces is good, but all the rest is really crappy too. 0.33 spirit regen, are you kidding me? 10 life per spirit for having 4 items, wtf?

Point being: I don't know how a monk could get a good set and being successful in HC. There might be some pieces with some resists on them, but generally I find it is really weak VS the other sets. I'm not attracted at all by what it gives.
iinna set is pretty bad.. tal isnt much better but still better than inna.IK and ZUN are just insane in comparaison.
agreed. unless it rolls well, inna's pieces are just not worth it - compare with an ik piece, where even the badly rolled chest/boots sell for like 30m

I feel nat's set is better for a monk than inna's

Edit - even tal rasha set is not good. I'd say the individual pieces are pretty decent, but the set bonuses are atrocious - worse than inna's set bonus I think
The only thing I can say that is bad about Inna's set is the second bonus. It's a joke. You can get more spirit regen off of a low level spirit stone or monk fist. The thing is, they are taking into consideration their One with Everything. If it were guaranteed AR, it would be very easy to get a single res with it, making their AR extremely high and easy to attain. Since I am used to SC forums and that, this isn't an attack against monks...
12/05/2012 09:50 AMPosted by ISmkPotatoes
The only thing I can say that is bad about Inna's set is the second bonus. It's a joke. You can get more spirit regen off of a low level spirit stone or monk fist. The thing is, they are taking into consideration their One with Everything. If it were guaranteed AR, it would be very easy to get a single res with it, making their AR extremely high and easy to attain. Since I am used to SC forums and that, this isn't an attack against monks...

not really... most chars in general get a lot of ehp from chests and pants. So not having any ar in those pieces wud hurt, and put some restriction on what they can get out of their other gear slots. That's what makes inna's set hard to work with - has no ar (or any elemental res) in any of the pieces by default - unlike ik/zuni
My brother paid 30million to complete his 3 piece set- only after realized his monk still can't safely farm act3. It was incredible to watch his denial as he continued to through good gold after bad.
At least I'm not the only one thinking that!

Yeah, each piece is still pretty expensive... go figure.

12/05/2012 09:50 AMPosted by ISmkPotatoes
The thing is, they are taking into consideration their One with Everything. If it were guaranteed AR, it would be very easy to get a single res with it, making their AR extremely high and easy to attain. Since I am used to SC forums and that, this isn't an attack against monks...

Well, we can still get extremely high AR with regular yellows or other non-Inna's pieces. I thought each sets would be part of the top of the line gear a class could get. This just isn't true for monk (and wiz). So where is the place of the Inna's in a monk gear? It's cute, at most.

The rarity of well rolled (with AR) pieces + the crapiness of the bonuses makes this set non attractive. Better go with a Mempo, Blackthorne, Natalya... at best I guess you could use 2 really good Inna's piece max.
Innas set is bad defensively compared to barb or WD which are overpowered.

Innas set only gets +1 roll on every item except the helm, and none of the pieces come standard with ANY resists, or + set bonus to resists.

Only the belt has + armor and the weapon is atrocious.

I desperately hope an overhaul of monk skills and set is due before PVP
I found a nats chest a few days ago, got excited cause its a set chest so it must have so good value...I ended up giving it away in a public game because there was a similar one for 150k on the AH.

Most Nats chests are pretty terrible AND only DH can wear it so its double bad.
Unid values:

ik 80-110
zuni: 50 ish
innas: 10-20
nats: yuck

Frosted, I think that blackthornes are probably the best choice for monks instead unfortunately. At least you can roll arc resist on the boots and chest, but it will probably take a while to find them. LMK if you're interested and I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.
Frosted, look for me ingame later...I think I might have found you mempo beater inna's.

edit: 15 better stats, 45 better AR than the one you're wearing at least.
If we are talking about Bonuses.. there's nothing worst than Tal Rashas.. What saves them.. its that in SC are really good with their stats.. but in HC i think theres nothing like Zuni..
Bonus should be +50~150 spirit, +1~3 spirit/sec, then +40~60 LPSS. :)
You don't want to go full innas, but the 2 piece bonus is pretty nasty. Yeah full inna's is worse than full IK, but inna's has crit on like every piece of gear and move speed on the pants, so the pants are pretty much going to be best in slot for a monk unless he can get his hands on some incredible prowlers or tyraels. Then getting that 130 dex bonus is pretty important as it allows you to focus more of your gear on vitality. The belt and helm are both solid candidates because of their crit bonuses. I would like it if inna's would roll 1 random resist and 1 random property.

I think they made innas only roll 1 property because they didn't want it to roll dual resist since they hate OWE.
Yea 2 blackthornes and 2 innas way to go i use helm of innas and the pants. Ive also thought bout getting nats ring and boots for the 7% crit.