Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next
12/09/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Sure sure. I have yet to see any of your videos. ;)

Because your videos don't measure anything useful.

Elites killed per hour is the best way to measure efficiency. It is also typically more fun than being a slow killing super tank who stands no chance at dying. Your farming yields less results and more yawns.

The difference between yours and my efficiency can be measured on kills and wealth per time. Since I kill faster and your gear is dirt-cheap, we can all see you made bad use of your gametime. You're not even competition.

Back to talking about reflects damage.

Yes, and i do accept your challenge. ;) I'll have someone time us then. So it'll be my 100 million worth characters against your now 1.2 billion worth character then? Make sure your efficiency is a mile away from mine. ;)

You do realize that your gears cost 12 times more than mine. :)
Hey dude, i think you're blowing smoke out your a$$. We are very similiar dps when u take that stupid SS off, but I have 600+ all res, 4.1k armor and 42k HP and I have absolutely no issues with RD, I cant remember the last time i died to it and i farm mp7+. So dont tell me you cant gear yourself to counter it.

Dude, i don't whine about RD nor do i contest any good players that know how to counter it. The post was for Chillaxin and his amazing "1 second survival time" against RD elites. :)
i didnt say u are, im quoting the whiner chillaxin
12/09/2012 05:50 AMPosted by DoobieJC

Ohh, ayt ayt. My mistake dude. :)
12/09/2012 05:52 AMPosted by ZRaiyne

Ohh, ayt ayt. My mistake. :)

lol np man i dont get how people 1 shot themselves against RD, ive tried on mp10 to do it and it still wont work. lol i think they need to buff more things in the game instead of nerfing it
Oh those gears? Loot twice as much as me? here are some of my videos. :) I like experimenting on gears Mr "1 second death".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCC7oXgknVg

Really? how is killing ghom super slow relevant to talking about efficiency? I'm sorry but this is a loot game, and I think whoever gets to roll the slot machine more often is the most efficient. Not this joke of a video. =/

Ohh, ayt ayt. My mistake. :)

lol np man i dont get how people 1 shot themselves against RD, ive tried on mp10 to do it and it still wont work. lol i think they need to buff more things in the game instead of nerfing it

Yeah, me too. Though my paper DPS isn't that high i try to test out viable counters for RD packs as much as i could.

Well, Chillaxin did say that he likes firing stray bullets that scatter at high MP levels so.... :D

Thanks for liking my post by the way. :) God these people like Chillaxin are so hard to deal with, RD is the perfect challenge for this game. If not for that, this game would've already been an inferno bot-fest.
Really? how is killing ghom super slow relevant to talking about efficiency? I'm sorry but this is a loot game, and I think whoever gets to roll the slot machine more often is the most efficient. Not this joke of a video. =/

Well, i do go from tanking gears, to dps gears, etc. :) I like making videos to test out game mechanics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbdUJAwyIQ
12/09/2012 05:48 AMPosted by ZRaiyne

I love this.

Since I farmed gear that costs "12 times more than yours" (hey buddy, you said it yourself) With less playtime that makes me undisputed winner of this efficiency contest between you and I.

1/12th the loot with less playtime? Wow you're inefficient. You said it yourself.

Thanks for the compliment on my wealth which I got by playing diablo3 efficiently.
12/09/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Chillaxin

I love this.

Since I farmed gear that costs "12 times more than yours" (hey buddy, you said it yourself) With less playtime that makes me undisputed winner of this efficiency contest between you and I.

1/12th the loot with less playtime? Wow you're inefficient. You said it yourself.

Let's test it out then. :) I will be happy to let you prove me wrong through an actual in-game test that will be timed and recorded by a third person. It will then be published and uploaded in youtube for verification of course. :)

My characters aren't very strong as you can see, so you have nothing to fear. :)

Yeah, me too. Though my paper DPS isn't that high i try to test out viable counters for RD packs as much as i could.

Well, Chillaxin did say that he like firing stray bullets that scatter at high MP levels so.... :D

Thanks for liking my post by the way. :) God these people like Chillaxin are so hard to deal with, RD is the perfect challenge for this game. If not for that, this game would've already been an inferno bot-fest.

No problem...the whole paper DPS is crap... the game is about a challenge. You are to have fun but not just blow through the game easily. Id like for some more buffs here n there actually.
12/09/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Chillaxin

I love this.

Thanks for the compliment on my wealth which I got by playing diablo3 efficiently.

No need to jump in here but like i said my gear is comparable if not some of it better then you, and ive played way less. So that makes me this winner. its great when u can buy all your gear with a 750 mil drop.
No problem...the whole paper DPS is crap... the game is about a challenge. You are to have fun but not just blow through the game easily. Id like for some more buffs here n there actually.

I agree dude. A lot of people (eg. Chillaxin) actually take pride and slap their paper DPS on us casual gamers. Even with that, they complain like pigs before a slaughter about an easy to overcome mechanic in the game. :)

12/09/2012 06:06 AMPosted by DoobieJC
its great when u can buy all your gear with a 750 mil drop.

By the way, Chillaxin dropped another 500 million on a new headpiece today. Now that makes him a 1.2 billion worth RD complaining child. :)
Diablo "OgureZaiba" (ZRaiyne#6337)
Heroscore: 9,336
world: 50K+ (monk: 12194)
Americas: 31458 (monk: 4718)

Diablo "MasterJMC" (DoobieJC#1696)
Heroscore: 12,869
world: 14466 (dh: 5183)
Americas: 4858 (dh: 1808)

Diablo "Eltine" (Chillaxin#1429)
Heroscore: 14,097
world: 7763 (dh: 2945)
Americas: 2438 (dh: 944)

And this is BEFORE chill got a couple sweet upgrades. Sorry you didn't win that bid on that mempo :(

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/EfficientUbers.png

Who cares about paper dps? Its all about unbuffed dps and EHP added together. Chill is in a different league than these 2, its not even close.
Im just a casual gamer who hates see these people whining about a game being hard. its been said time after time, what would you do if you had troubles like this on your NES when you were a kid? cry? no keep playing til you win.
I used Arcane destruction on RD elites, it hit all 4 of them. That's 1600% weapon damage in one hit. I did not die. I think maybe people don't understand how to make good gear choices.

Use diablo progress to check your EHP to DPS. See what your weak spots are and improve them. Don't just sit there and cry, be proactive.
Diablo "OgureZaiba" (ZRaiyne#6337)
Heroscore: 9,336
world: 50K+ (monk: 12194)
Americas: 31458 (monk: 4718)

Diablo "MasterJMC" (DoobieJC#1696)
Heroscore: 12,869
world: 14466 (dh: 5183)
Americas: 4858 (dh: 1808)

Diablo "Eltine" (Chillaxin#1429)
Heroscore: 14,097
world: 7763 (dh: 2945)
Americas: 2438 (dh: 944)

And this is BEFORE chill got a couple sweet upgrades. Sorry you didn't win that bid on that mempo :(

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/EfficientUbers.png

Who cares about paper dps? Its all about unbuffed dps and EHP added together. Chill is in a different league than these 2, its not even close.

Yep, so Chillaxin should have no problem winning against me in an efficiency contest then. :) After all, he is already 1.2 Billion worth on one character alone.

It is safe to assume that his clear time should be already twice more than mine, right?

That is if we follow the train of logic we're currently on. Even that is an understatement since i don't even come close to 100 million in worth. :)

So, in essence its 100million vs 1.2billion. :) Winning for Chillaxin should be a breeze.
12/09/2012 06:20 AMPosted by Grishnakh
Use diablo progress to check your EHP to DPS. See what your weak spots are and improve them. Don't just sit there and cry, be proactive.

Since reflects damage currently has the ability to deal millions of EHP within a couple seconds, you can't outgear the problem.
12/09/2012 06:21 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
Yep, so Chillaxin should have no problem winning against me in an efficiency contest then.

I have been winning an efficiency contest since the day I installed the game.
12/09/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Chillaxin

Since reflects damage currently has the ability to deal millions of EHP within a couple seconds, you can't outgear the problem.

Then just quit, instead of whining. I was taught when i was a kid to never give up. You're b*tching instead of adapting to the situation.