Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 21 Next
This itself is a QQ thread. /thread
Im so famous that i have a QQ'er QQ'ing about me (Weism @ Blizzard.com Aesthetic @ blizzard.com )

haha seriously your so lame.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.
Blizzard takes real life threats very serious, as they should!
Thread for reporting this bad behavior

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5911771204

Original Post for Leveling your Paragon Levels Fast!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7179478144?page=5

Keep On Grinding Diablo 3!!!
12/05/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Chopu
This itself is a QQ thread. /thread

I agree with you on one point - this is a thread talking about how ever freakin day I see people and threads on the front page whining about reflect damage. However, I disagree with you on one point - it is not the end of the thread.
12/05/2012 10:00 AMPosted by VeePow
Buff RD. Force people to skip RD packs if they can't be bothered to gear for them.

LOL. That would be great. I would love to see a blue post "We have decided to buff RD".
get rid you your reflect dmg. " melee attacker takes xxxx dmg per hit ", you hit they reflect back than your reflect reflects back to their reflect that reflects...you get the idea.
try moving around RD an Vampire an see what happens.

Now you have me wondering if there may be some form of infinite loop that can occur with high thorns and RD packs.

You can probably turn on damage taken and test it.
BTW, can you not just carry a lower DPS weapon with LS/LoH in your bag and switch to it when you fight RD packs?

just a thought
I am tired of all these wanna-be "pros" pretending that RD somehow tests their skill in this game.
I am tired of seeing the lamest excuses ever used to support RD's existence.
I am tired of seeing "you must do this and get this" suggestions from people that fail to understand why this affix is broken.

There's more where that came from...
Remember when melee were getting slaughtered by mortar. And monks and barbs used the forums to express their grief. And Blizzzard went in and changed it.

"Another adjustment being made is increasing both the maximum range and the dead zone of Mortar. Mortar was specifically designed to be an anti-range affix, but many ranged players would just stand even farther away, whereas melee would sometimes get caught in the cross-fire of two Mortars. Increasing the maximum range and the dead zone helps with both of these."

That's different, the affix was not performing as intended. Henceforth the change.
This is why the follower/pet issue does need a fix
And the RD double hit bug needs a fix
Does not mean a nerf is appropriate.

Considering when the mortar changed happen everyone was on board and there was no one saying "your build needs to change to deal with that affix" that example does not apply here.

I respect your opinion but still think the affix is broken and severly discriminates certain classes. After a certain dps level, loh doesnt matter and lifesteal takes precedance. Certain classes aren't handed lifesteal like others. They're are no legendary wands with lifesteal other than a lvl 53 wand (Orpeus) which dps caps out at like 230. Chantodos force can have lifesteal but it costs the wand the ability to roll a socket. We have one rune on magic weapon that gets us 1.5% lifesteal which really doesnt do too much past mp3 when dps is high. Reflect damage forces us to use diamond skin instead of teleport which really slows down farming. Sometimes a good defense is a good offense ... range classes should be designed to very fragile but high power. We should be one shotted if we make a mistake and get hit by a projectile or let melee mobs get too close. I'm fine with that and can accept death when it happens because it was a mistake I made. But reflect damage turns that concept upside down ... there is no escaping it. Nothing worst than being in archon when a relfect damage pack comes along and you have to power down (and lose minutes of duration) and start spamming diamond skin in a war of attrition.

The solution? Start dressing like a barb? Stop using the legs and set items designed for your class that you were lucky enough to find after countless hours farming. Put down that wand, wizard and pick up an ax or sword? It's bad design. Alot of people don't have a problem with reflect damage because their class of choice was designed better.
Yeah, we all knew it was there from about level 30 on. Some of us chose to build our characters accordingly while some chose to cry about it.

Since it's Blizzard we know the crybabies will win eventually. So in the future, remember that you never need to figure out how to overcome a challenge, you just need to cry about it while stacking LEET DEEPS.
Yeah, we all knew it was there from about level 30 on. Some of us chose to build our characters accordingly while some chose to cry about it.

Since it's Blizzard we know the crybabies will win eventually. So in the future, remember that you never need to figure out how to overcome a challenge, you just need to cry about it while stacking LEET DEEPS.

How does it feel to whine about whining?

"My views don't agree with the rest of the player base, so therefore they're all cry babies." What a cry baby...
12/05/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Anagram8
I agree with you on one point - this is a thread talking about how ever freakin day I see people and threads on the front page whining about reflect damage. However, I disagree with you on one point - it is not the end of the thread.

I'm also tired of this whining about whiners.
Mario was a well design and planned game, you cannot compare it with D3.
+1 to the OP.

RD is not broken, it doesn't need a fix and players shouldn't get a warning if RD is present. RD can be defeated by every class, there are plenty of players in every class that survive RD just fine. I don't care about what was removed from D2, this is not D2, this is D3.
+1 to the OP.

RD is not broken, it doesn't need a fix and players shouldn't get a warning if RD is present. RD can be defeated by every class, there are plenty of players in every class that survive RD just fine. I don't care about what was removed from D2, this is not D2, this is D3.

As I was saying...
12/05/2012 10:35 AMPosted by AOHNH

Now we have people whining about people whining about people whining about people whinging.
12/05/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Anagram8
Now we have people whining about people whining about people whining about people whinging.

And all this due to a broken affix.
12/05/2012 10:35 AMPosted by AOHNH

By your logic, you are whining about people whining about whiners.
Biggest problem with RD is pets.
12/05/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Anagram8
By your logic, you are whining about people whining about whiners.

But I'm not the one starting whining threads about whining...