Post if ur TIRED of Nerf Reflect QQ threads

General Discussion
Prev 1 19 20 21 Next
Yep, so Chillaxin should have no problem winning against me in an efficiency contest then.

I have been winning an efficiency contest since the day I installed the game.

Prove me wrong then. Let's have a recorded contest. :) Am i sensing fear in Mr. 1.2 billion? :) It is obvious that words and paper stats mean nothing in actual game play.

You need not worry, the video and all the details will be clear as day. i personally guarantee it.

These details will be the following:
1. actual clear time
2. # of RD elites encountered
3. # of deaths
4. # of elites killed in total
5. cost of gear vs clear-time efficiency graph

Seems legit enough, right? :)
Then just quit, instead of whining. I was taught when i was a kid to never give up.
12/09/2012 06:30 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
Am i sensing fear in Mr. 1.2 billion? :)

I'm impressed, I haven't seen this "what are ya? chicken? " tactic since middle school. I've already won, and will continue to win as my kills, wealth, and stats grow an even larger gap over yours.

Its best to leave this topic. It is going nowhere.
I'm impressed, I haven't seen this "what are ya? chicken? " tactic since middle school. I've already won, and will continue to win as my kills, wealth, and stats grow an even larger gap over yours.

Don't go. He'll finish with the middle-schooler philosophy of "HaH! I'm automatically the winner because he didn't accept my challenge, I will assume he would of lost and I am better."

ZRaiyne account /character stats are bad. The numbers reveal the truth about your efficiency. Nothing else to prove.
12/09/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Chillaxin

He has nothing to lose. So y not defend yourself against him? You win u get all the bragging power in the world. AHHHH i see you dont want to lose thats just it.

Oh, so are you cowering after a public announcement then? Go ahead then, your claims mean nothing if you cant back it up with video proof. As mentioned above, what is there for you to lose anyway? :)

The challenge still stands however, i'll even be doing all the hardwork of recording and uploading.

*sigh* Chillaxin refuses to have an efficiency contest with ZRaiyne, why oh why?

Does anyone want to see my average characters compete in a contest of efficiency against the "Champion - Mr. 1.2Billion" in the flesh? :)

Please put a +1 to vote. It seems that the champion, needs to be persuaded by his avid fans. :)
+1 Y not? its only a video game that means nothing but to have fun.
Possibly the eaiest monster affix to negate. Simply carry a high LoH, high lifesteal % weapon and switch during the RD fights, durRR. So many people that play this game are awful and this game has been nerfed to the point that, without exagerating, you could probably teach a monkey to beat softcore infenro.

A game tied soley to an item grind and itemization based only on one BiS item for each class so that you never find good items without playing the AH. So you can't win with feeling rewarded, especially since another regear is fast approaching while pvp is not.

A game that was supposed to take a year to beat, was nerfed into a creamy turd, because of the crazy number of bads/nonadapters that take to these forums to cry imba over stuff like RD. For christ's sake its a RPG with reflect dmg on mobs and an AH with almost free mid tier items that include 2 viable types of vamp (loh and lifesteal %) and these freaking babies complain that its a "broken mechanic"

Mob variety is one of the only things that will change your gamestyle, once youve optimized for efficiency that is. RD isn't fun to counter but !@#$%^- its so easy. I think a more valid argument would be how elite affixes still overall tend to effect melee more, and how mortar is the only range based affixes leets can have.

Can always count on the forums/community to bring up parts of the game and try to dumb them down to their levels by claiming imba.
Possibly the eaiest monster affix to negate. Simply carry a high LoH, high lifesteal % weapon and switch during the RD fights, durRR. So many people that play this game are awful and this game has been nerfed to the point that, without exagerating, you could probably teach a monkey to beat softcore infenro.

A game tied soley to an item grind and itemization based only on one BiS item for each class so that you never find good items without playing the AH. So you can't win with feeling rewarded, especially since another regear is fast approaching while pvp is not.

A game that was supposed to take a year to beat, was nerfed into a creamy turd, because of the crazy number of bads/nonadapters that take to these forums to cry imba over stuff like RD. For christ's sake its a RPG with reflect dmg on mobs and an AH with almost free mid tier items that include 2 viable types of vamp (loh and lifesteal %) and these freaking babies complain that its a "broken mechanic"

Mob variety is one of the only things that will change your gamestyle, once youve optimized for efficiency that is. RD isn't fun to counter but !@#$%^- its so easy. I think a more valid argument would be how elite affixes still overall tend to effect melee more, and how mortar is the only range based affixes leets can have.

Can always count on the forums/community to bring up parts of the game and try to dumb them down to their levels by claiming imba.

So true. If anything too, there are other affixes that are just as annoying as RD. I actually have no issue with reflect.

So true. If anything too, there are other affixes that are just as annoying as RD. I actually have no issue with reflect.

+100

Blizzard Inc. if you are reading this post. Please put MORE challenging affixes like reflect damage that makes the game more challenging to pursue in the longer run. :) We'd like to have a hard time thinking and re-strategizing our gear load-outs.

Many of us still believe that a game isn't much of its worth, if there wasn't any challenge at all to it. :)

Again, we thank you for reflect damage. Hoping for more challenges to come in the upcoming patches as well as the upcoming expansion! :)
Chillaxin, your EHP is less than double your DPS. That is far from balanced. You sunk all of your investments into DPS and now you realized that you have chosen most poorly. You need a balance of defensive and offensive gear. Start all over man, and make more intuitive decisions as opposed to pure offensive ones. Your accusation that RD is OP is just revealing your inability to adapt to your environment with gear choices and play styles. I believe the most appropriate thing to say now is L2P NOOB!
12/09/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Since reflects damage currently has the ability to deal millions of EHP within a couple seconds, you can't outgear the problem.

Did you not read what i wrote above that comment. If I use Arcane destruction it deals 1600% Damage to nearby enemies. I did it on 4 RD elites. That is several million damage instantly. Because of my EHP combined with LS I am not just one shot. I have no problem. Like I said before L2P NOOB!
I truly never thought I would see the day when someone telling another a Diablo player that he does too much damage. Most epic. I did expect the pre-teen lingo, though.
I have 700 AR 5.5k Armour (with passive), 2.9% Life steal and 700+ LoH and Reflect still smashes me.

I have 700k Ehp and my dps is still to much to deal with and dont tell me to lower my dps because that is not what diablo is about. I shouldnt have to turn up to a group of mobs and change 3 pieces of gear just so I do less dps and have 6% LS and 1.5k LoH.

This mechanic IS broken because compared to everything else, reflect is extremely hard to deal with. It is an anomaly and must be fixed.

Edit: My diablo progress
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/oli-6615/Oli/3529234
(without my LS weapon)
With LS weapon (and hellfire/ruby in helm): http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Oli-6615/hero/3529234

This this this.

So many people are just frikken bad at playing.

Get some LoH and LS.

Stop with the 10 paragraph posts as to why you can't compromise your cookie cutter character to lower your DPS to significantly improve your surviviability. No one gives a !@#$
12/09/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Britty

This this this.

So many people are just frikken bad at playing.

Get some LoH and LS.

Stop with the 10 paragraph posts as to why you can't compromise your cookie cutter character to lower your DPS to significantly improve your surviviability. No one gives a !@#$

Another one who suggests that people do too much damage. In a hack&slash game. Hilarious.
12/09/2012 04:29 AMPosted by ZRaiyne
You're a scrub kid...don't go posting DP info when you have weak characters LAWL

Hmmm.. a paper DPS account with one character to show for RD experience? Yep, seems legit.

Diablo "Oozy" (Oozababanya#1460)
Softcore Americas Wizard 60

DPS Unbuffed: 247,987.75
world: 1931 (wizard: 780)
Americas: 571 (wizard: 243)

EHP Unbuffed: 240,714 <-------------------- Seems legit.
world: 50K+ (wizard: 50K+)
Americas: 50K+ (wizard: 21977)

what's your rank scrub?

do you want to combine two or three of your characters so you can match my 1?
Yup, an assortment of WEAK characters makes you an expert on an affix designed to punish HIGH dps right?

fail more kid, fail more please