Quiz Thread for fun!

Wizard
Lets have some fun at some quick fire question and answer thread.
You need to answer the question above you and you need to post a new question in order for you to take part.
It can be a trick question, thats all up to you.

I'll start with the first one.

The higher my IAS, the faster I identify my drops.
True or false?

The higher my IAS, the faster I identify my drops.
True or false?

False

True or False: The higher my ias, the more casts of teleport wormhole can be made by holding down the button.

True - Depending on your latency.

Armor and Resist All should be kept at a ratio of 10:1 for most efficiency.
12/06/2012 07:58 AMPosted by EmmetOtter

False. Although the rule of thumb is that 1AR is equivalent to 10 Armor, you should be stacking as much resistance as possible. Resistance is easier to get than Armor for a wiz

Where's your question man!? 3 questions in an your already broke the rules.
12/06/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Kieble

True if you want to believe what the godly wizz's tell us.
12/06/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Thanatos

True if you want to believe what the godly wizz's tell us.

Both you and Emmet are kind of right. It's a trick question. A 10:1 ratio of armor to resist is only what you want to go for when you already have 10:1. It's also the most EFFICIENT stat wise to gear towards 10:1, but it isn't the most realistic as gearing that much armor is INEFFICIENT money wise. So it's all about which side you're looking at it from :) Now quit replying without questions folks!
I'm a rebel and a rule breaker!

OK. Here's my question:
T/F: Unlike a weapon's life steal, LS skills like Blood Weapon and Healing Blades are not reduced in higher difficulties.

False, they are equally diminished.

True or False: Blizzard has explicitly stated that macros which combine two button presses into a single button is against the TOS.
12/06/2012 08:18 AMPosted by BDF
True or False: Blizzard has explicitly stated that macros which combine two button presses into a single button is against the TOS.

Neither true nor false, to my knowlage, Blizz has never given us a definitive answer on this.

True or false: When fighting a single target, the 35% weapon damage shock procs from shocking aspect can hit that same target.
12/06/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Kieble
Now quit replying without questions folks!

Ok since I did break the rules of the OP requests here is my question...

True or False: Should a $60.00 game involve this much math to be efficient?
Now quit replying without questions folks!

Ok since I did break the rules of the OP requests here is my question...

True or False: Should a $60.00 game involve this much math to be efficient?

True! Math like this keeps things exciting (at least to me). I like to do number crunching to try and achieve the highest possible simulated efficiency, even if i'm not the most efficient player.

T/F: Diablo is the highest level of evil ever to exist in the diablo 3 universe.
True! Math like this keeps things exciting (at least to me). I like to do number crunching to try and achieve the highest possible simulated efficiency, even if i'm not the most efficient player.

I should have stated this question for other people seeing how I knew what you were going to say True. (since you are the one that created the calculator everyone is and should be using)

T/F: Diablo is the highest level of evil ever to exist in the Sanctuary (Diablo realm) universe.

True in my opinion as I did not have the luxury of playing any other Diablo games to compare.

What do you think the percentage of people using credit cards to upload balances to be relevant in gameplay?
<5% (based on absolutely no empirical evidence whatsoever). I suspect that the vast majority farm and that of people who use other means to acquire in game wealth, AH flipping is probably more common than credit carding.

True or false: Archon builds are unviable >MP6 without multiple billions in gear.
True or false: Archon builds are unviable >MP6 without multiple billions in gear.

I'm going to say false because some streamers did it on mp 5 -- results, video links posted on reddit -- for less than 15m, so not billions for mp 6. The link is still on the Diablo subreddit.

True or false: Enchantress is hotter than female wizard.
T/F
The Templar was tortured by The Order until he forgot his past?

True

No one ever answered my T/F:

True or false: When fighting a single target, the 35% weapon damage shock procs from shocking aspect can hit that same target.
False - It cannot.

It is possible to perma-freeze a single mob as CM/WW.