1.0.6a and Error 3007?

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 25 Next
Can log in now been trying since 6am est (from aus) was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing no sound did the up date this morning and have no sound in game, sound card working fine can play music through windows media player and play videos with audio on vlc player was just wondering if anybody had any ways to fix or if other people were having same problems
I had the same issue, so I changed my IP6 settings, and that didn't fix it, then I checked my ip and I have ip6 disabled/not used, even though it is in the adapter settings, so i implemented the IP4 fix (8.8.8.8) which worked, so now I have changed the settings back to auto and everything is working.

So just a heads up, if one doesn't work, use the other one (if your computer runs IP6 as well as IP4.

I had a thought that restarting your router/modem/adsl/gateway/whatever may cause it to refresh its tables, so 'turning it off and on again' may be a simpler fix for those that dont want to get under the bonnet so to speak. If someone tries this please let us know if it works or not. (sorry if its been suggested already, wasn't going to read another 11 pages of this).
Did the DNS thing worked a treat cheers
12/12/2012 03:16 AMPosted by MuckFe
No your original post still sounds like a troll. See wikipedia to learn how a troll works.
Just change the damn dns server. What's there to troll about?
same problem
How can it be an ISP issue when i can get into the Asian server but not the Americas? Sounds like more technobable
Been down for 24 hours now. What a complete joke blizzard. I used to really like you guys but now I see what a joke you guys are.

To not accept responsibility and blame averybody else is disgusting. This whole situation is disgusting yet you guys choose to do nothing about it but say its OUR isps fault.

I have lost complete faith in you guys and this game now.

Im sure all of australia will be talking about how blizzard screwed them over and decided to not do anything about it. Thanks alot.
Hi guys.
I'm not sure if this has been covered before but has anyone posted a temp fix for mac?

I've not been able to log in for ages so i've just joined the Asia server and i'm trying out classes i haven't played yet to keep me occupied until i can re-connect to the US server :3

Any help would be appreciated!
Been down for 24 hours now. What a complete joke blizzard. I used to really like you guys but now I see what a joke you guys are.

To not accept responsibility and blame averybody else is disgusting. This whole situation is disgusting yet you guys choose to do nothing about it but say its OUR isps fault.

I have lost complete faith in you guys and this game now.

Im sure all of australia will be talking about how blizzard screwed them over and decided to not do anything about it. Thanks alot.

If your including a 10 hour maintenance session, then yes, but it hasn't been down for 24 hours because of the DNS issue, which is what your comment implies.

They havn't done nothing about it, they have posted a fix and what they know about the problem.

If I can renew my DNS settings and that resolves the issue (which it has, i've been playing for the last few hours) then it would appear to be an issue of out of date DNS settings, which appears to only be a problem from outside the US. Considering I'm sitting on Telstra's network from the time I leave my modem until 2 hops into the US and my DNS settings come from victoria, I am pretty sure that Blizzard dont have much control over what information my ISP tells my modem.

If your raging around that much because of a problem with a quick easy fix, I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see your reaction when your hardcore toon dies.
If people don't want to use alternative DNS servers, then:

Hurr durr what is hosts file?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_%28file%29

I'm shocked Blizzard didn't mention the hosts file.
facing the error on validate core date...and keep close the programe unexpected. please assists
We are on the American Server, and I can say, I have the same 3007 Error.

Also I've tried the Europe one and there is no problem.

It's only happening with the American One.
Quick update everyone currently receiving an Error 3007:

We've researched your reports quite thoroughly, and the issue appears to be occurring on the ISP side and not with our game or authentication servers, which means there's not much we can do to assist with this particular problem. It should be resolved once the ISP is able to get correct DNS propagating.

In the meantime, you can try to use different DNS servers, and Narull has provided an excellent workaround for that process here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109275?page=9#171

Thanks again for your reports! We really appreciate players bringing this issue to our attention so quickly. (And thanks for being patient while we investigated.)

From Page 3

This doesn't make sense sorry to say.

If I am still able to connect to the Europe one without having to do anything then their is something wrong at your end with the American Server, also we didn't have this problem until your latest patch came out.

The fact is all of us were connecting and able to play Diablo 3 until the patch happened.
I refuse to use this dns fix because it is clear that this problem has occired due to a change by the d3 team at blizzard. Therefore this is not a problem i should go out of my way to fix when it is not my fault nor my isp's fault.
funny stuff in here.
10hr maintenance for a one liner of a patch note AND they still dont get it right. i think this truly shows that blizzard has no sense of urgency in doing anything (patch times, fixing thing, etc.) as well as their complete lack ability to do it right even when extending deadlines.

very very sad. im happy to know this is not a sub game and that blizzard is not going to be getting any money from me anytime soon.
12/11/2012 12:51 PMPosted by pug
You might have a corrupted hard drive or something. Patch worked fine for me.

lol, corrupted hard drive
can blizzard do anything without stuffing up

Lylirra

yes lylirra it is blizzards falt they have as usual done something without thinking about it before hand as long as the U.S.> is alright stuff the other countries

Lylirra

View posts

Lylirra

Community Manager

Quick update everyone currently receiving an Error 3007:We've researched your reports quite thoroughly, and the issue appears to be occurring on the ISP side and not with our game or authentication servers, which means there's not much we can do to assist with this particular problem. It should be resolved once the ISP is able to get correct DNS propagating
you chuckleheads can't even patch correctly, blizz needs to be gutted and restarted
i get disconnected alot most of them are 3007 and 3005 and when i browse the AH to sell my items i get only those 2 errors however, playing the game anywhere from 5min-hour ill get all sorta disconnection errors 3002, 3004, 3005, 3006, 3007, 300008, 400008 a few 37's, 75, i got one 73, and many more. Like i said ive been getting disconnected from 5min to an hour ever since patch 1.0.5 came out and im very very irritated first endless spam in d2, gotta wait what 3-5 days to play d3 after launch get pissed that theres no customization in the game everyone gets the same !@#$ so i leave for awhile just to come back to a game that disconnects alot, ever since BC i have yet to be a satisfied customer and i know blizzard can deliver.... diablo 3 always connected feature lol i saw this as a problem since the day they announced it. well hey i guess i blow off some steam playing some pvp... oh wait....

im starting to think all the cool pple left blizzard.
Nah no thanks. I'm not changing anything on my end. Thanks for the 800 hours D3. peace.