Jay Wilson in all his insolence

General Discussion
http://twitter.com/Angryrobotics/status/278591149302755328
We are not likely to post a PVP update until the end of the month. Note: that is not a promise. That's all I'll say about that.

Am I the only one who thinks that's not just disgraceful, but also extremely insolent?
"Why?" you might ask. Here's why:

The way I see it we should have gotten PvP in the same year we bought the game.
Please, don't tell me that's unreasonable expectation, it's not like we bought the game a month or two ago. It's been almost SEVEN MONTHS and we're still waiting on a content for which we already payed for.

I don't mind so much the fact that the content is still unavailable. What I mind is the insolence in Jay Wilson's tweet:
"We are not likely to post a PvP update until the end of the month. That's all I'll say about that."
So after there's been just about seven months since the release of the game Jay says that they are not likely to give us an update until the end of the month (which for the record means until the end of the year) and that's all he has to say about that.

How about a freaking apology? That would be a good start.

I mean Mike Morhaime did apologize last year, because Blizz couldn't meet the expectations for Diablo3 to come out in 2011. Whether these expectations are reasonable or not is open to debate, but he still showed the decency to address the player base (and mind you not on a third party site like twitter, but on official Blizzard site) and apologized.

What in my mind is beyond the shadow of a doubt is that the expectation for the PvP content to come out this year was more than reasonable.
The development team do owe us both an update AND apology for delaying content which should have been available at release, yet Jay Wilson doesn't seem to think this way or at least that's the impression his tweet left me with. That is why I feel this particular tweet is filled with insolence.
In Diablo 2 there was this button that you pressed and then you could fight people.

True story.
My perfectly reasonable expectation was for them to sell finished products, but I guess that's just too much for some people.
Why should they post a PvP update when PvE is still broken?
Hey BRO he works for a pretty big company. acti-blizzard.

His mouth is pretty much attached to puppet strings he can't control what he can and cannot say 99.99% of the time.

And it's pretty clear he WANTS to tell us what's up, as he got excited, slipped up, and said something was coming soon. I bet that's somethin he thought he heard popped out his phone that second and shot it up on twitter

the only insolence i see here is in your post BRRRAH

I disagree with a huge number of decisions made on this game but I feel bad for the amount of flames sent/fanned by herpalerps like you
The real crime here is taking advantage of the playerbase with promising updates to increase the amount of twitter followers. thats the only reason the updates aren't channeled through the actual diablo 3 site.
In Diablo 2 there was this button that you pressed and then you could fight people.

True story.

lmao I laugh everytime I read this im going to use this as my signature lmao
Maybe they can "slap" it on just like the game was "slapped" together in a few months. I can not believe this took several years to put together.
No problem jay, will wait. Thanks
12/12/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Macgerailt
Maybe they can "slap" it on just like the game was "slapped" together in a few months. I can not believe this took several years to put together.

it took several years to decide what nationality they wanted to make tyrael.

*cough only black man cough*
Lol say something nice= fanboy
Ok, took blizzard years to make d2 what it is now, i have no problem waiting
http://twitter.com/Angryrobotics/status/278591149302755328
We are not likely to post a PVP update until the end of the month. Note: that is not a promise. That's all I'll say about that.

Am I the only one who thinks that's not just disgraceful, but also extremely insolent?
"Why?" you might ask. Here's why:

The way I see it we should have gotten PvP in the same year we bought the game.
Please, don't tell me that's unreasonable expectation, it's not like we bought the game a month or two ago. It's been almost SEVEN MONTHS and we're still waiting on a content for which we already payed for.

I don't mind so much the fact that the content is still unavailable. What I mind is the insolence in Jay Wilson's tweet:
"We are not likely to post a PvP update until the end of the month. That's all I'll say about that."
So after there's been just about seven months since the release of the game Jay says that they are not likely to give us an update until the end of the month (which for the record means until the end of the year) and that's all he has to say about that.

I mean Mike Morhaime did apologize last year, because Blizz couldn't meet the expectations for Diablo3 to come out in 2011. Whether these expectations are reasonable or not is open to debate, but he still showed the decency to address the player base (and mind you not on a third party site like twitter, but on official Blizzard site) and apologized.

What in my mind is beyond the shadow of a doubt is that the expectation for the PvP content to come out this year was more than reasonable.
The development team do owe us both an update AND apology for delaying content which should have been available at release, yet Jay Wilson doesn't seem to think this way or at least that's the impression his tweet left me with. That is why I feel this particular tweet is filled with insolence.

The development team doesn't owe you anything and you did not pay for content you didn't get. Show me where on the diablo box it discusses the game having PvP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEvThjiE038

they've been downgrading the game since then.
It only took what, 7 years for the release of the pve portion, so what's another 7 years? Right? RIGHT?!! RIIGGGHHTTTT???!!!!!
12/12/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Noxifer

You are taking this personally? What's wrong with you?
OP is too arrogant/attached to be offended by this. Maybe if OP knew what the chain of command meant, maybe, just maybe, he'll understand.