Christmas Spirit - Gear give aways

Monk
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
Wow I am still in shock. Cayzer gave me a lot of help, answered some questions, and I'm sure I will be bugging him for more information :D

In addition to that he gave me some wonderful new items, which are a big boost to my character. I hope I can put them to really good use, and in the future, do the same for others.

I got a set item, Inna's Temperence, which is a pair of pants. He also gave me a new weapon, Echoing Fury which is a funky looking mace. The items combined raised my DPS over 11k, which sadly was almost double what I had before.

Thank you so much for the gifts!
aboldbound

merry Christmas and happy holiday
Thanks for being so giving!!!
Ghost#1581
Dovru
Wow, this is amazing what you're doing Cayzer, a big thank you!
Casus#1570
SPRVKSHN
Wow i really like ur set inna set pants, I already got some not so much good cheap inna radiance, but getting other pieces of set at low prices (under 500k coz my budget is low) even with crappy stats is almost impossible. Moreover the would finally have ma very first perfect star gem.
LongIsland#2121
kotsmalloot#1779
Merry Christmas

MATAPAN#2681
Why not...?
LeFluffy#6972
Ickabod#1125

Thanks for the holiday spirit...
Very cool of you to do!
Kanemar#1458
Happy holidays!
almost reach 60lvl with my monk: Ryusenka #1530
It's working better me giving the winner a couple of items that help them most rather than a specific item. So I will continue along these lines.

Last nights winner: Casus#1570 - will add you in game tonight.

Get your entries in for the next giveaway!
Sepulcher #1624 Lets see what santa cayzer has for us naughty boys and gals
I guess that is smarter then players picking up item of their choose u should know better then most of us :D
anyway sign me up for todays price

LongIsland#2121
Tricsun#1794, thanks a bunch for doing this.
BlackBox#1627

Happy Holidays :)