Need help with next upgrade

Demon Hunter
I realize at this point any upgrade will cost me an arm and a leg so I'm back to "saving" my gold. What type of upgrade would give me the most bang for the buck in terms of raising my base dps? Any help would be appreciated.
You have extremely low CC. I'd get 9 cc on ammy instead of the 9 IAS.
12/18/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Nick
You have extremely low CC. I'd get 9 cc on ammy instead of the 9 IAS.

I never know when to go for one or the other and ammy's with all three are insanely expensive. So 9 CC would give me more base dps vs the 9 IAS that's on it now? I was thinking about getting more CC gear so I could stop using SS. I dunno what the cutoff is on that.
CC is really key.

IAS is actually kind of "fake" DPS if you ask me. You attack faster but your actual attacks aren't doing anymore damage. So I personally don't see the value in stacking too much AS. Much better to stack CC and CD and dex and get your actual dmg per hit up.
CC is really key.

IAS is actually kind of "fake" DPS if you ask me. You attack faster but your actual attacks aren't doing anymore damage. So I personally don't see the value in stacking too much AS. Much better to stack CC and CD and dex and get your actual dmg per hit up.

Must be crazy.

You don't do higher numbers but the numbers come at an increased rate...effectively increasing your DPS which is damage per second. If you hit 2 times a second, vs 1.4, your damage per second should reflect this...