Petition Make game hard again.

General Discussion
We so out gear this grindy game its not funny. You have 500K gold barbs beating MP10. I can do it for 20m gold as a wiz. Just stack defense beat game, beat any reflect, play lazy. Sad the whiners don't realize that and game is about to get even easier with RD nerf. Anyway - I miss 1.0.2 with the whole nine yards. Real damage. Enrage. Shielding. Higher reflect. You just couldnt stack defense - enrage would get u. You just couldnt stack DPS. reflect and hits would get u. U needed balance to conquer gates of inferno.

Petition bring it back! But you get 1000% MF for being there.

um.....MP8 and higher???

Flaws, bad servers, bugs aside; Many people did not like the insane difficulty that forced you to use the AH or spend countless and countless hours with a horseshoe up your butt to get the gear needed. While a few people like yourself enjoyed this masochistic game play that was Never tested but "Doubled", Many did not. And when you coupled the insane difficulty along with the many flaws and PR debacle, many people left.

To Blizz's credit, they managed to somehow get this right and added a MP system. Everyone WINS! People who like a easy going challenge can do low MP. And people who want a very difficult and the most challenge can work their way up to MP 10. And if MP 10 is some how too easy for you; I recommend removing gear or using blue gear or something.

This game needs gear fixes, server fixes, skill fixes, PVP, more content, Crafting fixes or removal. The difficulty is fine!

Yes mp 10 500K in gold gear. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415642796

500K is 1/20th what you collect on your way to to lvl 60 off the ground. So I must disagree with you that it's hard. You just need to buy AR ARMOR and sustain on fanatastic but very cheap rares and roll on. Everyone doesnt win. After you are well defended game is just a boring grind moreso than ever with high MP which is just a bunch of HP to conquer rather than nasty affix's. Moreover you dont need any dps because enrage is gone. They'll die, eventually, any player with 500k in gear wont.
It's not that the game is too easy. It's that buying overpowered gear from the broken AH is too easy.

Get it right. If you had to rely on the gear YOU FOUND and nothing else, I assure you, none of you would be whining about how easy the game is on Inferno at any MP level. If they upped the difficulty now, you'd all just be hitting the AH to get gear anyway, not figuring out how to win with what you have (which can be incredibly fun).

that much is true. Ive never spent RM just found stuff and sell it to get applicable stuff, nevertheless within that construct game is too easy.
if they buffed monster EHP then we buff DPS. If they buff monster DPS then we buff EHP. What's the difference?
Take the Found White Gear challenge on MP 10.
signed
Create a different class character, don't use the RMAH/AH.

And if it is still easy don't use the cheesy builds.

"Hard" is relative in how you play, if you pay to win then you'll win and then simply whine that the game is too easy, duh you bought the best gear and use the cheesy build that breaks the game.
Create a different class character, don't use the RMAH/AH.

And if it is still easy don't use the cheesy builds.

"Hard" is relative in how you play, if you pay to win then you'll win and then simply whine that the game is too easy, duh you bought the best gear and use the cheesy build that breaks the game.

What cheesy build? I guess everything is cheesy there is almost no runes i cant use and beat mp10.
WTB MP 11

and then 3 months later, mp 12

and then 3 months later mp 13

and then 3 months later mp 14

and then...
I can't wait to slaughter these sc carebears with my hc characters. Seriously.

lawl - I wonder how they are going to nerf us. Prolly make it so we can olny do like 1000 damage max per hit so these babies don't have log on anxiety.

Yes mp 10 500K in gold gear. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415642796

500K is 1/20th what you collect on your way to to lvl 60 off the ground. So I must disagree with you that it's hard. You just need to buy AR ARMOR and sustain on fanatastic but very cheap rares and roll on. Everyone doesnt win. After you are well defended game is just a boring grind moreso than ever with high MP which is just a bunch of HP to conquer rather than nasty affix's. Moreover you dont need any dps because enrage is gone. They'll die, eventually, any player with 500k in gear wont.

You find 10 million gold when you start a new character to level 60?
Discussing this subject matter is fine, but I am locking this thread since we try to avoid petitions on the forums. You're welcome to recreate the thread so long as it's not in a petition format, and more details regarding posting guidelines can be found here: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct