Expansion idea (need your help!)

Lore and Story
Story idea!

The hero awakes from his/her room at the inn to the sounds and shrieks of death in the bar below. The hero rushes downstairs to find that it's bandits/ or rogue barbarian tribes (either will be referred to as raiders for the rest of the piece) ransacking the place for the building up of their new bandit/ or barb "nation" or "kingdom". After rescuing the inn, the hero sees one of the raiders on the verge of the death....and with a dramatic last dying breath the raider refuses to say "who sent him/her".

Act 1

Setting:
Snowy Mountains (with random avalanches and an environment that fights against the hero as well as the wildlife and ambushing raiders)

The hero, with his or her tracking skills, follows the path the raiders took and it leads them to Mount X (I don't know an appropriate name because I'm not lore savvy so please bear with me). The hero(es) traverse the treacherous mountain path and eventually come across a hidden path made in the snowy mountain that leads to a fortress? stronghold? deep under the mountain itself, in fact it's an entire city! Shortly after the heroes' revelations about what they have just discovered, they are "knocked over the head/ screen goes black" and now they are imprisoned by the leader of the raiders who is possessed by either a demon or a now corrupted imperius.

Someone continue an Act 2!
bump