Lord joch does it again

Barbarian
Prev 1 10 11 12 16 Next
Is this !@#$ serious? I am just about to upgrade my %^-*ty barb and I could do the same if not better with 100M. That includes gems.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/rocketboy2k-1741/ThePunisher/14429696
wait..wait u spent 200m...on that?!!?!
either youre a troll, or suffer from a mental disability.
Real talk homie. your barb is worth 15-20m if im being generous, no im not just saying that to make you feel bad, its true.
Just terrible.

I wish you noobs posting in this thread actually realized how terrible you are at this game, its funny, and just sad at the same time. Just like noobs in trade chat who think everything is overpriced, forums full of the same type of player. filthy noob casuals everywhere.

Butthurt level: maximum
Yikes. Came back to see what was going on in the barb forum after going Witch Doctor a couple months ago. Same stuff pretty much. Back to the Unformed Land with me.
w much for you service? I'm new player and would like to have a WW set built.

<100K unbuffed
600k ehp

for paragon 2 not bad

5% of your budget is my price.

Essentially this is what it comes down to. a 100k unbuffed dps, 600k ehp barb who hasnt even started paragon leveling yet. I remember when i was a barb with those stats, my gear was worth a lot more than 600m. You scrubs keep talking about overdoing bp, noobs, let me repeat for the third and final time in this thread. My client, after much of his other gears were purchased and i was getting ready to buy a str/vit6crit ik helm, absolutley insisted on a mempo because he hated the way ik helm looks. I explained the reasons why ik helm would be better for his particular build, i explained the loss of crit due to a crit mempo being way out of the budget, but he insisted. With that said, his barb his extremely well geared for a fresh paragon, has WAY better gear than any of you scrubs did at his level, and better gear than a lot of u scrubs have even today. What do haters gnna do doe? keep hatin.

P.s waynoob, what in ur crazy noob mind makes u think u even have the right to speak to the Lord Joch? You DO realize, compared to me, youre a nobody right? I dont need ur pennies and chump change scrub, you want to see what your dps looks like compared to the Lord Joch? i already invited to into the ring big homie.

You know working as a graphic designer I learned every job I did was not going to be worth putting forward as my best work. Instead of explaining yourself away maybe you just need to accept that every build you make wont be the best example of your "work". 600m for that barb is outrageous. I built my barb over a week using GAH bid only. Spent less than 80m spare change from my primary DH.

Instead, you jump on hear to explain that you were unable to talk your paying client into a IK helm because of the looks of it. Isnt the "expert" suppose to do what is in the best interest of the job you were paid to do? Sounds like your running a great "service" lol.

P.S. if anyone needs build help I am sure there are more than enough people who can help you without charging.

Edit: That 600m barb paid 30m for you to spend 20 minutes in the ah. I can think of far better ways to spend 30m...

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Rofl.

this LOL
Joch, were you going to try for the times posted by Wayneold??
12/18/2012 12:41 PMPosted by RagingKoala
Joch, were you going to try for the times posted by Wayneold??

lol no. he just made up some random times that cleary arent reasonable even for the best geared barbs.

He keeps mentioning the EU well known self admitted rmah barb detox, who, firstly, based on his solo times wouldnt be able to break 9 minutes for 2 man, and secondly, has nearly identical magda/sk, zk/siege times as i do, he only has a faster ghom rak time, which i could easily beat with a few attempts.
Where's the love
12/18/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Obscene
Where's the love

The loooove, the loooove
So "Lord" Joch take a loot at my barb, and some of my gear is not updated but just so you know..... that barb cost me 20mil ummmmmm wow..... 4-5 months ago? When IK chest was still 200m+ now I see them going for as low as 25m..... so if you spent 600m on that gear 4-5 months ago I would have been impressed but now im looking at it and ya buddy is almost bang on at 300m at the rates AH is at today. SCAMMER!!!

Oh and "Lord" Joch you are the noob not knowing how break points really work..... seriously your tornados have breakpoints where as your whirlwind probably doesn't. Im not sure about WW but 90% of your damage comes from your tornados so ya break points matter. Learn some !@#$ noob......
So... battle's over?

Would be cool to see both on a 2mil budget, where skills really matter.

Also,
http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
So... battle's over?

Also,

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415642796

Me with 729k gold....skillz yo
So... battle's over?

Also,

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415642796

Me with 729k gold....skillz yo

Yup, saw Uber's thread a couple days ago... that's what first came in my mind when I saw this thread. Killing ubers and gearing under a budget makes it a bit more challenging.
for 600m, you should have better gear. my pvp dummy is over double yours, and my gear was bought for less. The guy ripped you off in case you didn't notice. sorry
Yup, saw Uber's thread a couple days ago... that's what first came in my mind when I saw this thread. Killing ubers and gearing under a budget makes it a bit more challenging.

Joch has a big rubbery one for Azmodan, so hopefully he takes me up on this challenge.
/looks at the popcorn, stale
/looks around shiftily
/schwf out
Can I be Emperor Hell?
12/18/2012 03:58 PMPosted by HELL
Can I be Emperor Hell?

Sounds good...it's fun making up titles, isn't it?
I believe it was supposed to read,

"Sounds good...it's fun making up titles, isn'it it Emperor?"

Geez, don't be a scrub.

;)