Lord joch does it again

Barbarian
Prev 1 14 15 16 Next
12/20/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Vicariously
I didnt know it was hard to be a barbarian.

Cool story bro?
Yeah bro. True story.
I forgot, everyone has to be Paragon level 100 or more to find drops...bro
add me ingame Vicariously#1223 bro
12/20/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Vicariously
add me ingame Vicariously#1223 bro

Why no WW on your mouse button? Doesn't that make it harder to spam BR/sprint when your having to hold down the number one?
I have ww on keyboard so I can spam overpower easier and control my spinning more effecient. Its like flying an airplane =P
Haha nice thread.

First time I've seen this joch dude...

@Joch... If you were to gear/upgrade my barb what would you do?
If I ever get on an airplane and there's some naked jacked guy spinning in circles while he gets into the cockpit... I'm bucklin' in and orderin a beer!
^
For awareness.
Awareness of what exactly?
this thread turned lame fast. someone start argueing again
Bro.
Funny, adding bro to anything is now the ultimate insult. It's fairly clever and witty.
Acy and Jochy sittin in a tree,

b-u-t-h-u-m-p-i-n-g

fist comes a white flag signaling theyve surrendered defending themselves in this thread, second comes
The guy who started this topic and got Joch to help him buy gear, EmilioM, stripped his barb so I can't see what he got for his 600 mil.

Does anyone remember what his stats were? I'm curious how much he got for his 600m because I've been gearing up my barb and want to know whether I've been spending comparatively well or not.

Mostly I'm interested in dps/hp but if anyone remembers ias, cc and ra that'd be nice to know too.

From what I've seen of the AH, it takes about 4 billion to hit 350k dps and 70k life. With really top tier items you don't generally even have the option of catching them with a bid because the bid and bin are the same or close.
The guy who started this topic and got Joch to help him buy gear, EmilioM, stripped his barb so I can't see what he got for his 600 mil.

Does anyone remember what his stats were? I'm curious how much he got for his 600m because I've been gearing up my barb and want to know whether I've been spending comparatively well or not.

Mostly I'm interested in dps/hp but if anyone remembers ias, cc and ra that'd be nice to know too.

From what I've seen of the AH, it takes about 4 billion to hit 350k dps and 70k life. With really top tier items you don't generally even have the option of catching them with a bid because the bid and bin are the same or close.

It was garbage, don't worry about the gear Emilio had, this was a troll thread from the beginning.
01/24/2013 07:41 PMPosted by DarrelShark

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/emiliom-1189/Emiliomastro/1572987

Not a great set for 600m spent.

It was garbage, don't worry about the gear Emilio had, this was a troll thread from the beginning.

Lol. Someone actually revived this Frankenstein of a thread.