new paragon bonus...

General Discussion
This is such a troll post...
We need to buy gear to cover up your design flaws? don't make me laugh...
Increase gold pickup range by 1 yard or so and we might consider picking it up.

Your horrible coding results in having to run over piles of gold multiple times to actually pick it up.

In the light of your statement, do you really want items dropping directly into your inventory instead of dropping on the ground?

Your horrible coding results in having to run over piles of gold multiple times to actually pick it up.

In the light of your statement, do you really want items dropping directly into your inventory instead of dropping on the ground?

LOL!

Who the hell said anything about items?
I actually recently posted concerning pickup radii [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383848513?page=2#31"]here[/url], and I highly recommend checking out that particular thread.

In short: we like that there are different itemization choices, and that players often have to weigh their options when comparing gear in order to be the most efficient, to have the greatest DPS, to find the best loot, etc. We do appreciate the feedback, though!

The majority of the players just think that 0-pickup radius is ridiculous, we need at least 1.

I agree. 0 pick up radius is ridiculous, we should end the controversy by explicitly stating, if you have 0 pickup rad, you must click gold to pick it up, you can now never ever walk over gold to pick up at 0 rad

in fact mathematically 0 pick up radius is an anomaly. a point (0 dimensional) doesn't have a radius.

d2+d1 pick up paradigm ftw!
12/17/2012 04:31 PMPosted by LethalSeraph
The majority of the players just think that 0-pickup radius is ridiculous, we need at least 1.

If only there was gear you could equip to increase your pickup radius... oh wait!
12/17/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Dogf

If only there was gear you could equip to increase your pickup radius... oh wait!

bahahahahahahahahaha
12/17/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare
In short: we like that there are different itemization choices, and that players often have to weigh their options when comparing gear in order to be the most efficient, to have the greatest DPS, to find the best loot, etc. We do appreciate the feedback, though!

99% of the items I have picked up in-game are terrible - even the legendaries after 1.0.5 were not as good they were made out to be. If that does not tell you just how bad itemization is, I don't know what does. RNG rolls look like 1-1000 with a 99% bias towards anything 100 or less.

All this feedback and nothing is being done to fix itemization from a top level perspective.
the top level perspective is that if itemisation is good, then gear required to farm mp10 becomes vendor trash

as it is, the gear required to farm mp5 is only 15m now and dropping. THAT is the top level perspective.
12/17/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We do appreciate the feedback, though!

Anything to convince yourself.
You people are ridiculous.

Stop crying about EVERY. LITTLE. DETAIL. in this game... it's seriously annoying.

Forreal though, how hard is it to get ONE piece of gear with pickup radius? Or will losing 430 dps and 10 vita be just TOO MUCH to handle?

Personally, I farm with 53 pickup radius on my WD. My monk farms with 19. You'd be AMAZED at how much gold you can collect per run with this stat. Currently, I bank about 500-750k gold per hour on MP0... at the same time getting about 4-9 legendaries per day.

Haters gonna hate, but really... pickup radius is fine. It makes it a desirable stat and increases itemization diversity. A mediocre item is just that... A mediocre item. However, if you add pickup radius to that same item, it'll become much more valuable. There is a reason for this.

Two types of players in this game:

1. Players who adapt and gear to be as efficient as possible (getting some pickup radius isn't going to kill you, even if you lose 200 ranks on DiabloProgress OH NO!!!)

2. Players who stick their head in the sand while screaming and shouting at blizzard to fix something that ISN'T BROKEN.

----------------------

TLDR:

Quit whining and get some pickup radius on your gear. You'd be amazed how much faster you can farm without having to run around for gold. Losing 20 ranks on DiabloProgress or dropping by 500 dps isn't the end of the world... but it sure will help your efficiency!

Quiet nub. You didn't say one intelligent thing in that post. All you did was epeen wank. Boohooo I got 50 pr.

No one cares, go away.
I actually recently posted concerning pickup radii [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383848513?page=2#31"]here[/url], and I highly recommend checking out that particular thread.

You've got to be delusional. What Vaeflare is saying, is that affixes are at a premium, and you decide what way you want your character to go. This isn't World of Warcraft, where there is a BiS list. You choose the setup you want, with the best capable gear, and go with it. It's not "horrible coding" there, Mr. Certified Coding Critic. Stop wanting everything to be perfect, because it's not going to be.
just put pickup radius on ur boots, or witching hour
I only want pick up gold and left the globes. Separate them, please!
learn to gear for what stats you want and stop being so terrible
There are players who do not want pickup radius as they want to micromanage the health globes.

Besides, it's just one piece of gear that you need pickup on. Don't be a baby and expect everything to be given to you.
The problem I have with pickup radius is that it adds TOO much value to an item. Often times adding pickup radius to a GOOD item adds 2-20mil on the value of the item.

It is absurd. At least for me, I have t run under the amount I want simply because it COSTS too much, not because it isn't a valuable stat to have.
Besides, it's just one piece of gear that you need pickup on. Don't be a baby and expect everything to be given to you.

So I presume that you got your Vile Ward from ground, like a real man... hah...
Blizzard thought making the game annoying to play will encourage people to buy more gear.
They just quit.