Diablo III Players Banned for Botting

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 10 11 12 19 Next
Today legits win!

Suck it cheaters!!
yeah i got banned for botting yesterday
and with it the most fun i ever got out of d3
12/19/2012 07:52 AMPosted by AmakusaShino
I don't care whether players still bot or not. Just stay away from the auction house and public games.

+1

Maybe be more fair if blizzard can see howmych is each baned player guilty, and give all apropriate punishment!
If some use multi bots to make many money / gold + eu / and ruin game economy - then let ban be forever.
If some like guy up say use just itemtracker or some just make some paragons levels, becouse havent much time to play, and they not make selings on ah or rmah and dont ruin game economy - then maybe can be temporary ban 1- 3 months?
I have friend that just leveling paragons on his char and he baned. I miss him to we play togehther when he have time to be online !
Do you want us to say "good job" for something you should do anyways? Based on the number of spam invites i get, IN GAME, to 3rd party gold selling sites it seems you should do your job more often and more thoroughly.
All I gotta say is wow
i have over 700 hours of play on Diablo and this morning i tried to log on and it said ERROR 3 password inccorect but i can log into my Battlenet account. SO i think there has been a mistake on closing my account....i have never cheated or anything i dont have alot of gold or sick gear so thats pretty ridiculous...i play hardcore mainly now this is just outrageous what can i do? i sent a ticket already all i can do is wait?
Players banned for botting but yet 4-5 topics on the "popular topics" thread actively shows Chinese gold farming is still alive and well.... clearly the problem is handled... clearly... It's sad that their topic (even though spammed) is more popular than the official blue post about exploits / bots / bannable offense.
ya i understand but i have never farmed for gold or botted anything i play for fun i dont why the hell they would close my account makes 0 sense to me right now....
Bots, cheats, hacks, glitches... Every spyware/malware/anti-virus protection soft ware made is behind the times as soon as it hits the shelves. We all know this. Programmers/hackers/whomever will always have a way to circumvent game mechanics by changing a few codes. The game/anti-virus programs/malware protection, whatever, can never be 100% effective because creative people will find ways to work around it. Sometimes changes to codes can take months to resolve as the changes made to correct the hacked programs can crash the game or cause other unwated side effects. It's a chess match, and unfortunately the good guys (Blizzard) are always a move behind. So when multiple changes are made to clear bots/glitches/hackers and ban accounts, it takes awhile. But once people figure out which codes were changed, they tweak that and are hacking again. Then Blizz cleans up again. This is why it comes in waves. Such is life. They are doing their best to resolve all issues we incessantly complain about. If you think it's easy, then create a game! Manage several million accounts in different languages and scrpits perfectly! No one can. Give Blizzard a break. Play the game and be happy. Or quit playing and subsequently quit b*tch*ng.
12/19/2012 10:43 AMPosted by darkyfly
I don't care whether players still bot or not. Just stay away from the auction house and public games.

+1

Maybe be more fair if blizzard can see howmych is each baned player guilty, and give all apropriate punishment!
If some use multi bots to make many money / gold + eu / and ruin game economy - then let ban be forever.
If some like guy up say use just itemtracker or some just make some paragons levels, becouse havent much time to play, and they not make selings on ah or rmah and dont ruin game economy - then maybe can be temporary ban 1- 3 months?
I have friend that just leveling paragons on his char and he baned. I miss him to we play togehther when he have time to be online !

Lol, just lol.
12/19/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Sblakedragon
Dude don't step there

How about your kid plays games that are age appropriate? Shame on you for your bad parenting!
12/19/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Pookie258
Dude don't step there

How about your kid plays games that are age appropriate? Shame on you for your bad parenting!

lol, d3 is kids forbiden?
very lol, especialy if his son is 10+ years
yeah i got banned for botting yesterday
and with it the most fun i ever got out of d3

Well, I appreciate your honesty. Hope you have more fun in the future!

I enjoy the game fine without using add-ons, so if you don't want to run the risk of having your legit account banned, avoid running those programs. Or make an appeal if you do get banned to see if they will restore your account.

If you dont like the game anymore, move on! Find something else to entertain you!
u dont understand i did find a way for this game to entertain me
and make it fun
and make me want to play it the more legitly since i was actully getting good gear for once
and also made like 6 of my friends want to play it again
not that we can all play at the same time any way cough**
and now none of us really want to play
so blizz banned one account and killed 6 with it
i regret nothing