Weapon Upgrade Suggestions

Barbarian
Hi, all.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to upgrade my weapons for my WW Barb, Dr. Stabby.

Current reasoning: axe in main hand for Weapon Master passive crit boost, mighty weapon in off-hand for increased fury generation. But I'm open to switching things up provided I don't start starving for fury. What can I do weapon-wise to improve my DPS?

Here are my stats:

Buffed Armor: 6300
Buffed DPS: 88k
Buffed CC: 57%
Crit DMG: +400
Life steal: 2.8
LoH: 650
Life regen: 640
Resists: 620-670 (buffed)

Goals: break 100k DPS unbuffed even if it means planning out switches in other gear.

Future gear plans: invest in high-STR Ice Climbers (with move speed), STR+CC LAcunis, high-STR IK chest. Undecided on gloves and helm, though I have a good Andariel's that I use for Ubers and raw DPS outings.

Thanks in advance!
I see a lot of crit chance / crit damage, but almost no attack speed, If you plan to play WW you need to put as much crit damage on your weapons as possible and put attack speed/crit chance everywhere else (Unless you can afford trifecta rings/ammy/gloves). this will increase your nado breakpoints and make them tick much more often.

EDIT: This may not drastically increase your paper DPS, but if your playing WW then the bulk of your damage output is coming from your nados anyway.
Thanks.

My unbuffed AS is 1.75 (2+ with WotB). More?
Didn't know that.

Since I won't gain the Fury bonus, it won't matter what I put there (axe, mace, sword, whatever). That opens up some buying options, then.
Are you concerned with fury gen because you cannot permawrath?

Also, tyraels is a tough piece because it has zero vit. Chest and pants should be primary source of vit for any low-mid tier barb. Having 100 vit on your ring isn't horrible but it is a dead end in terms of dps upgrades. Try adding a second dps mod or average damage there with the same stats and the cost gets ridiculous. Same goes for helm.
Are you concerned with fury gen because you cannot permawrath?

Also, tyraels is a tough piece because it has zero vit. Chest and pants should be primary source of vit for any low-mid tier barb. Having 100 vit on your ring isn't horrible but it is a dead end in terms of dps upgrades. Try adding a second dps mod or average damage there with the same stats and the cost gets ridiculous. Same goes for helm.

Yes on the fury question, though it's never something that one Bash swipe doesn't fix. I really want to upgrade the weapons and cheaply (1-8 mil), and I doubt that's realistic right now.

The current plan is to stack VIT on pants, boots (IK or rare), and helm, and STR on chest (IK), shoulders, gloves, bracers, and belt. Good STR+CC+All Res Lacunis cost way, way too much, but I'm not sure how else to get 24% move speed (I have it now through Tyrael's and boots). My budget is very small--under 10 mil, so at this point everything that would be an upgrade is well out of my price range. In fact, prices have gotten so ridiculous in the AH that I've backed off playing D3 in favor of Torchlight 2.

Perhaps when prices come down I'll soak more than an hour or two a week into D3.
If you want to permawrath, but cannot, I would get upgrades even if it is a dps loss. Having permawrath is too good to pass up. It will get you farming faster which should lead to more drops. Which will let you get dps upgrades later.

You are at 2.0 on both weapons fully buffed. Trying to get to 2.23 with your current weapons requires 20ias total on gear, not weapons. 3 slots of IAS isn't tough but the payoff isn't great. With a proper EF OH you can get to 2.23 with 2 slots of IAS.

I find 2.23 the minimum for consistent permawrath. I prefer 2.5 but it's often better for lower budgets to stick to 2.23 and max cd/str instead.