Give a Legendary to Poster above you on Xmas

Wizard
1 2 3 5 Next
Wizard Community,

Lets show the other classes how awesome we are and bring some holiday spirit in the D3 Forums.

Secret Santa Style :)

Rules:

Item must Not be Identified! (Its like unwrapping presents!)
On Xmas message the person above you and deliver the present under his/her chest :)
Milk and Cookies are appreciated; but not required.
If you post more than once, you are responsible for the person above both posts (But you'll be getting two presents X)

SO THE MORE YOU GIVE; THE MORE YOU GET :)

I'll give one to the last poster since I am first.
I will give you the first Ivory I have !
novice, i nvr find legds, but you got one for xmas for sure! i'll try my best to make sure its not an automatic brimstone :)!
Dont worry ace, I'll get you a nice legendary since you cant find one...
i'll see what i can get. whatever the first unid legend, i'll give it to macallan. if it's set, who's macallan? lulz
Hey guys i'm gonna be 'home alone' this X-mas cos my mom is going on a cruise with her boyfriend and my dad has new family. Feel pity and give me a 9 mempo.

I should change my name to shamless.:P Seriously Im gonna go to my brothers house and friends and will play a lot of Diablo now that the warden is gone.mmwahaha merry christmas indeed!

Pich I'll add u this morning and ive u first UNID leg i find
If I get my first Unid Mempo, its all yours buddy.

Otherwise i'll be sure to get you something decent. I get alot of EFs and Lacuni.

These are being given out on Christmas (or a reasonable time nearby) correct?
My first legendary that I find tomorrow on mp10 will be yours.

Edit: @kieble
Didn't see that either, I got to stop browsing at 4 in the morning. I'll save something good in t hat case.
right at ya magnus, but i'm going out of town this weekend, so it might be till monday before I get one!

EDIT

OOPS, didn't see wait till Christmas to give the legendary. Sorry, but I got a ilvl 63 for ya magnus so far :)
All I want is a horadric hamburger for christmas.
Im in

Warath I hopes it a decent one for you.. I will add you tonight.

Would you like fries and a drink with that??
I haven't found a useful leg in a while, so I'm due. Maybe promising it to someone else will change my (their) luck!

Thanatos it is!

Update: So far I've found a Dawn and an Ivory Tower! I can feel your luck turning around already!

Hopefully I find something Wizard worthy between now and then, or if you have an alt character you are building, I can save something for them instead.

Update Part Two: Electric Boogaloo - Christmas came early this year for Thanatos, and he liked what Santa brought him!
Nice post! I'm farming for a leggie to Drayven right now.
Hey Baron...
Better be nice cause Santa's watching!

Adding you today buddy.
What do you want little boy?
Got you Scott! I'll give you a leg I get :)
@Drayven Just found yours: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/zunimassas-string-of-skulls
Too bad it's a Mojo and not a Wizard source...
Hope you get good rolls to sell it a huge price. (:

@Wizard:
Farming for you. Hope you get better luck. (:
This is a great idea :)

Hope my luck is good Baron!
you get a new dawn
If you are giving me a twilight movie, I hope you get a Gidbinn. :D