Prev 1 13 14 15 25 Next
@Death nice one dude

Love ur skorn

I said a good 9/10 with lacuni with 6% it will kick !@#
8/10 crazy skorn!!!
A potential godlike barb
sore: N/A
01/03/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Repuls0r
@etxebe 7.5/10 You could definitely use more crit chance. A good MH (Axe/Mace) will definitely do wonders for you.

9.5/10
tanky and still deals tons of damage.
very nice! i like your set up! 9/10
@uphucnme

In the right direction but gear can be improved with ones with better rolls - 7.5/10
@yuench
8/10
lacuni and hellfire can be better. pretty solid overall
@Violentine
9/10

Great gear, esp the gloves with AR and IAS. Skorn could have LS but it is still sexy.
@Violentine, Sweet setup 10/10 Your at athe sort of juncture where upgrades tend to be stupidly high. Good job on your setup.
@Zorgmo , nice job 6/10..decent dps, your armor and your hp are pretty low. Just improve on the pieces you are on the right track.
@Shadow Thank you! I actually have some cash about to come in was wondering if the HP/armor track was where I should go. And you just confirmed it. I appreciate it:)
Don't go out of your way to increase those stats, as you improve on your gear, those should also improve. :)
@Violentine
9/10

Great gear, esp the gloves with AR and IAS. Skorn could have LS but it is still sexy.

thanks.
IAS and LS cannot be rolled on one skorn at the same time, its not possible. :)
@shadow
Really nice gear and set-up shadow.
9/10
@grogan The only thing i can see that needs an upgrade right now is your right hand weapon. Try to go for higher dps and maybe some strength on it.

Btw I want to try to keep as much of my life per second as possible on my barb, at the moment i can tank mp10 pretty easy.
@IpureI - your barb, you have good resistance and health and armour. but dps low-ish. if you going sword & shield get a shield with like 9+ crit chance. get a 2 piece immortal king set, preferably a belt and chest. focus on crit chance first then attack speed and crit damage. switch to Maniac: Frenzy in the meantime maybe. and perhaps do some research on sword and board barb builds.

thoughts on my next upgrade?
@IpureI - your barb, you have good resistance and health and armour. but dps low-ish. if you going sword & shield get a shield with like 9+ crit chance. get a 2 piece immortal king set, preferably a belt and chest. focus on crit chance first then attack speed and crit damage. switch to Maniac: Frenzy in the meantime maybe. and perhaps do some research on sword and board barb builds.

thoughts on my next upgrade?

7.5/10 solid over all, weapon is weak. get a skorn with180%+ crit damage and either 1300+ dps and 5%+ LS or 1500+ dps and 9%+ IAS
@Vio

Solid gear. Can upgrade IK Helm or replace with Mempo. IAS seems strange in a slow Skorn and I see u are using WW build so may as well go dual wield - 8/10
@yuench very nice barb 10/10 in my opinion. i am sure u have hacked up rings but just have hellfire and leorics for plvling purposes.

NOTE: whoever rates me.. i knw my barb isnt anything special, so please give my some advice/tips on what upgrades i need to make. thank you in advance
@yuench very nice barb 10/10 in my opinion. i am sure u have hacked up rings but just have hellfire and leorics for plvling purposes.

NOTE: whoever rates me.. i knw my barb isnt anything special, so please give my some advice/tips on what upgrades i need to make. thank you in advance
\

3/10 right now. u need upgrade mostly everything shoulder str 250+, ik glves put as/cd, lacuni needs crit, belt 250str+, get 2 100% crit in both weapons. those upgrade will get u about 150k+ dps.