fps/stuttering problem

Mac Technical Support
I have a 2010 macbook pro 15 inch with gt 330m, and am having screen stuttering that starts immediatelly then gets a little better but is continuing to stutter all the time.
The one thing that helped is when I connected my mac with the tv, I didn't play on the tv, but the mac registerd it.
So my question is: why don't I have screen stuttering when I'm connected with the tv?

Sorry about the bad language I'm from Europe
It has been documented a few times that the issue of framerate stuttering will not be experienced while the mac you are playing on has more than one active display connected to it. This has been reported a number of times and I don't think we have heard anything back about it yet.
12/31/2012 07:58 AMPosted by DirkGently
It has been documented a few times that the issue of framerate stuttering will not be experienced while the mac you are playing on has more than one active display connected to it. This has been reported a number of times and I don't think we have heard anything back about it yet.

Yes I'm aware of that, but it's not exactly a solution with which I'm content with.

Any blue response would be welcome!