Error 73 and 3003

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
I think, that blizz can make new achievment - 10, 20, 30, 40 disconnect...
Problem seems to have changed to error 37 now due to high volumes of traffic.
I don't even think Blizzard knows that the server is down...
gn guys:D
We're looking into these issues (Error 73 and 3003) right now for the EU gameplay region. Thank you all for your reports!
some answers blizzard?
01/02/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Freak
some answers blizzard?

There is a note when u log in
would be nice i fit could be fixed. annoying, i also get error 37 that then changed back to 73.. wth?
would be nice i fit could be fixed. annoying, i also get error 37 that then changed back to 73.. wth?

Ye, and ofc it only happens in EU :S
Quick update: We believe we resolved the issue that was preventing players from logging in to the EU client (though the authentication step may still be a bit slow at the moment). Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues. Thanks!
kindly also check into error 3006 logging into the US server from outside the US. I can only login via proxy in S.Fran...
Im playin from india on US server and was having the same issue on my Macbook pro
Got disconnected multiple times and also lost a legendary drop in the process

This helped

Have you've tried the following?

Deleting the Battle.net Caches
1. Delete the following
Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared.
Delete the Battle.net folder located in Users/Shared/Blizzard.
2. Run the Diablo III Launcher and let the launcher apply all updates. Do not hit Play until the launcher states Game is up to date.
3. Attempt to log in.

This was put up in Mac tech support for error 3003 but this also helped me log in and no more disconnection issues .. Im not sure wat the alternate path is in Win Os
01/02/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Lylirra
Quick update: We believe we resolved the issue that was preventing players from logging in to the EU client (though the authentication step may still be a bit slow at the moment). Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues. Thanks!

Nice to see ur back from holidays. Hope ur holidays where fine.
same problem again
Error 73
error 3003, cant login wtf
error 3003 help?
yup cant login any blue posts who can check it out
re error 3003
working again "for now"