D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 37 Next
last update looks really good, didnt notice it first

when will blizz understand that chat&social etc is a key factor for long-time fun in d3...
New Blizzard studio is full of over priviledged, overweight, uninspired, unoriginal developers.
this is amazing and needs to happen imo
+1 for you sir, NICE WORK! But the game still sucks lol.
12/16/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Agamemnicon
1.0.6 regarded improvements to battle.net, perhaps their intentions are similar?

We can only hope

No. Probably just some broadcast ability like on wow/sc2 bnet
Honestly I don't like it... cluttered and an eyesore to stare at. Badly mimicked D2 layout, looks like it's over 10 years old... oh wait.
send this to blizzard!
Dude this is so great please do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly this has been around for so long. If blizz thought it was a good enough thing wouldn't it already be in the game ? But truly at this point would them spending a couple of weeks or a month to code this provide them any profit? Likely not. And I would take a guess that if profit isn't in the formula then it's already likely out the window.

It really is hard to believe they missed the boat on an idea like this. It really makes me feel sad.
fan work >>>>>>>>>> money work === diablo 3
All we really ever wanted was a near almost exact copy of d2 with better graphics, gameplay and features but with similar stats and items and for it to play like d2. For real.
It fell on deaf ears when this was shown to them months ago, without even a blue post on the issue, do you really think they will listen now?
You would think with all this positive feedback it would be noticed. I hopes.
That last screenshot is beautiful. I would love to see that with the PvP Patch or the first xpac.