D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 37 Next

You do realize we've already had very long threads about these very screenshots during the beta right?

the core of the issue I think.

Blizz decided if I remember corretly to not have such features, just as how chams, runes and a lot of other things have ben left out of the game.

I am not really sure anymore, but I think I have read something about it once where they didnt liked the idea of chats in the game or something like that no clue ...

I don't remember them saying that, in the beta they got a lot of negative feedback about the UI and they changed it, but actually made it even worse
the devs are just incompetent
I LOVE THIS IDEAAAAA. :D
If they don't do this, THEY ARE TOTALLY RETARDED!!
12/16/2012 02:24 PMPosted by vexorian
Blizzard. Please hire this person or at least reverse engineer all his great ideas and deny him credit.
What exactly is there to "reverse engineer" from this? It is not an actual working system. It is a mockup.

Common man... *slaps forhead*

is this better? Blizzard please take note of every single little thing in these pictures. Deduce every detail and what it would be worth to the players and copy this idea. Is this better your fickle lordship? I think most people got it the way I said it.
Hey I'm still here :) How do you guys keep finding those images lol?

I should do one for the custom game screen, with named games... never went that far though.

My thought is that V4 is probably the best one I made. I think V1/V2 look amateur now, and V3 is kind of heavy.

But I guess I never intended these to be a final design, it was more-so to express through image what people had been dreaming of.
This is what I thought the menu would look like when I bought D3.

+1
Saw this a few days ago in a different post, this just looks too good to pass on, blizzard must do this...
Blizzard, please hire this person.

+1

I should do one for the custom game screen, with named games... never went that far though.

My thought is that V4 is probably the best one I made. I think V1/V2 look amateur now, and V3 is kind of heavy.

But I guess I never intended these to be a final design, it was more-so to express through image what people had been dreaming of.

You should add it to number 4, it looks great, will look even better with that, maybe they will for once make a positive change to the game...

You should add it to number 4, it looks great, will look even better with that, maybe they will for once make a positive change to the game...

Yeah maybe... I gotta be in the zone though. I made these images over a few days nonstop.
All these suggestions is not enough if there is no font size options, and I mean ALL the fonts. Not fair to use players who use TVs as monitors.
bump!!

do it=do it=do it=do it
tears flow from this awesomeness
Bump, they need to see this
12/16/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Onetwo

NICE DUDE, glad the creator is still around and found the thread. Your "un-final" design is so much better than what we have now. THx for doing this.