D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 37 Next
OMGOMGOMG PUT THIS IN BLIZZ!!
12/17/2012 07:00 AMPosted by xDEATHSHANDx
8 pages and no blue responds on what they think about it and if they will pass to the developers and such lol gg blizz glad to see how much you care about the community

and some here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4081810708?page=1
This is the best thing I have seen requested for this game ever.
+1
I think I liked V3 the best. Big props to the creator!
These pictures have been around for a while. Look, Blizzard had a perfect working model with Diablo 2 they chose to leave it out and regressed with battle.net 2.0 on purpose. Diablo 3 is like a bad relationship that keeps leading you on and letting you down.
I love this! I hope they implement something like this!
wow that set up is so sick +1
Voted and thumbs up. Way better user interface then we have now...
This is awesome... Its what we want.

GIVE THE USERS WHAT WE WANT
Looks awesome and further proves to me that the Diablo 3 just didn't even try to complete anything in this game.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) blizzard y u no ... bnet like that!
Why this isnt what the game looked like at release is a question I've asked myself a million times.
wonderful work!
gg son
How this game was released in it's current state is beyond me. Feel like game developers and the D3 fans/community were miles apart in how the game/interface was designed.
Love it, never gonna happen though. :(
GO FOR IT BLIZZARD, AT LEAST LISTEN TO WHAT THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS WANTS FOR ONCE =)
I would play this game A LOT more if that system was implemented! That alone brings back so many D2 memories!

We're asking you Blizzard, deeply, the fans, the community is ASKING YOU, to implement something like this.
Great looking ideas. Too bad Blizz will hijack this, delete the thread and all mentions of it and take full credit for creating it.
12/16/2012 02:13 PMPosted by LethalSeraph
D3 Devs should have done this right at release if not by now(7mos after)

Wow....I had totally forgotten that it had been 7 mos already.....and the game still feels beta