Critique the Barb Above You V2 (READ RULES)

Barbarian
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
@castablaca

u got moves

ur DH gameplay is pretty good

You're kidding me right ?
Offense: #/10 ..1?

Defense: #/10 ... 1?

Build: #/10 ... 1?

Badass: #/10... 1?

Critique: level him up; get some gear and follow a good build thread stampy. plenty out there =) WW, frenzy, HOTA... just search those and youtube some vids to see which one you like more and go for it!
legendary...

cant really critique you as ur gear hasnt come thru yet. U have some nice gear already on tho like ur IK chest is great.

Build: 8/10... unique build would like to try out someday

I expect u will be building a very nice barb judging by items already on him. Goodluck
Bad3daBone

Offense: 5/10

Defense: 7/10

Build: 9/10

Badass: 5/10

Critique: Dps is low. Id suggest getting yourself a sword for your main hand something with at least 1.40aps,LS,CD,OS then get a witching hour since you wont need Lamentation for LS since its on your MH. Other than that looks like you've got some nice gear just gotta look for some higher strength and vit rolls.

For your build add frenzy with maniac rune once your APS is high enough you can tap frenzy while using WW to keep up 5 frenzy stacks which greatly boosts your dps and LS.
Deathklok

offense 8/10

defense 8/10

build 9.5/10

badass 9/10

Critique: You have a sexy barb death, but i feel your losing out on alot by going SnB. My suggestion would be to use your sword ( which is very nice btw) as a offhand and pick up a nice mace/axe or even a echoing fury for your main hand. This would replace the 10 crit you lose form your shield, put you in a really nice spot for ias, and you could potentially get your self some more life steal or even life on hit. Hota build is super fun when you get alot of attack speed. As for your defense i would try and get a little bit more vitality, especially if you decide to go dual wield.
Offense: #/10 ..1?

Defense: #/10 ... 1?

Build: #/10 ... 1?

Badass: #/10... 1?

Critique: level him up; get some gear and follow a good build thread stampy. plenty out there =) WW, frenzy, HOTA... just search those and youtube some vids to see which one you like more and go for it!

Go back a page... I got skipped thus the "your kidding me right?"... of course I forget to post this after in the second post : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stampy-1895/hero/218480

... oh well let's try this again xD

ChRiS Your UP!

offense 9/10

Looks like a very nice gear you got there, amazing dps for full IK set. but I think you're getting to the point were you're gonna have to let go a couple pieces :)

defense 9.5/10

mmm solid res all, solid life steal, solid dps = mass HP regen. HPs are good. Armor seems a bit low though judging by your armor passive.

build 8/10

I'm thinking you're in uber mp10 build right now. so 7 cause run like the wind should be replaced by overpower. no real need of speeds when stuff takes so long to kill.

badass 9.5/10

;) pretty bad !@# immortal king!!

Critique: Well time for ice climbers + mempo + vile wards :) then you get promoted to godlike. Possibly concider an echoing fury off hand, although I understand the fear is annoying for hota build. Do what you will you got this.

Again, this is my page:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stampy-1895/hero/218480
ChRiS

Offense: 9/10 solid overall damage

Defense: 10/10 Solid enough gear to remove War Cry...and I bet you don't die except on occasion. Once you get to that point, any more defense is just icing on the cake. plus the 8+% life steal probably has you topped off at all times.

Build: 9/10 Great single target damage and Uber kills....but even with Sprint it can be a little on the slow side for farming. Your gear is versatile for many builds though, so I am sure you can transition whenever you want depending on the situation.

Badass: 9/10

Critique: Minor upgrades still available. The one thing I see is how you have incredibly effective IK pieces....except for those gloves, they are kind of a 7/10 as far as IK gloves are concerned. Everything else seems in place and solid.
Stampy:

Offense: 9/10 Not much more you can do short of getting better quality of the same items.

Defense: 10/10 You can comfortably remove War Cry and still function, very high All Res, anything on top of what you have is just for show. Your sustain is good too with 800+ LoH and close to 6% life steal.

Build: 9/10 Traditional WW with Overpower instead of War Cry. Works like it should

Badass: 9/10 I wish your name was Stimpy instead like from the cartoon

Critique: There are only a couple pieces that you could upgrade that would help your damage out, and all of them are marginal at best. You obviously have a solid grip on the game and know how to gear yourself properly. Ever thought about a cold SoJ to deal with the EF procs?
For anyone that does my build...War Cry is on for group play....normally it is Rend-Ravage
Next person comment Wayneold As I am just responding to an advice :)

==> Yes I tried the SoJ. But it was back when I didn't had all res lacunis or mempo, also had a lesser version of IK chest therefore lack of survavibility was felt. but now I just fight low MP for fast legendary farming, the fear rarely has it's full effect as people die quickly, also when I do go uber mp10, there's a perma freeze guy.. so no problem there as well :) besides it gets convenient to use this fear to get ranged attackers back to the perma freeze area :D !! the cold effect would only slow the process down :P
Alright, so i'm not the kind of barb, or person to critique anybody's character, i just need to have mine critiqued bc i have no idea what im doing/ or what i should upgrade. just asking if somebody exp'd could critique mine quickly :)

EDIT: has my wow profile so here is link to my barb:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Froggy-1129/hero/29328015
RULES:

1) DON'T SKIP / DON'T ASK FOR A CRITIQUE UNLESS YOU'VE CRITIQUED SOMEONE YOURSELF

Next person should do Wayneold
@Wayneold

Offense: 9/10 still room to improve. i.e more critical damage.

Defense: 9/10 I think your defence pretty high.

Build: 5/10 standard so don't ask me to rate high! :)

Badass: 8.5/10

Critique: Not alot to critique about your barb. you have a barb that works well in most mps.
only thing you need mb those BIS items though they are too expensive.

I'm from eu so: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dsoil-2492/hero/5199206
**** SKIP ME!!! I'M REPLYING TO A COMMENT ****

@Phantom

Thanks for taking the time to reply! I understand what you mean about not dying with your thin pants lol... I used to rock innas and totally understand the draw to them. I just prefer to go the EHP route because I REALLY hate dying.. drives me nuts. My understanding is that the dual wield bonus was accounted for. GGs!

@Stampy

Thanks for the gear check good sir, your barbar is rocking :). I also don't think DPS is everything and I am aiming to being a well balanced character but its difficult. Can you explain what you mean by a unity ring? That ring is just damage. As for my LS issue, I decided to change my skill from whatever to bloodthirst. It is mostly a test I guess but I dont think I'll go back to mey LS offhand, the gain in survivability is not noticeable to me. Andyes you guessed right, war cry is there because of ubers. I like crushing advance or killing spree nowadays because as you pointed out my CC is low lol.. The mempo with crit is coming :D I had to sell my old one .. wish I hadn't but lessons learned! Good to see the Euro crowd over here. About my life issue.. any idea how to fix that? All I can see is better pants.. oh and I guess p. level.

Also thinking about getting a SOJ for hota reduction in place of my hellfire.

@Dssoil

Offense 9/10 I think if you added some Trifecta accessories keeping your CC & CD the same and just adding the Atsp would take you to next lvl. Also a Mempo with CC would be a nice upgrade.

Defense 8/10 Great AR and armor about on par with most barbs. I think if you got a EF with LS on it it would help

Build 6/10 Honestly i can't properly critique your build as i have no understanding of a Weapon throw build. But it does seem that it could be useful.

Bad !@# 8.5/10

the Critique Over all your barb is well put together. Not much else to do except the insane fine tuning towards perfection.
EDIT: Two reviews Dsoil :) almost posted at same time...

@Dsoil

Offense: 7/10 good dps overall, suggest crit hit change improved to 40%, suggest improve attack speed, but with your DPS its improvements of personal choice

Defense: 7/10 Not much to improve, suggest all ress to 700

Build: 6/10 Not sure why you don't use a spear on off-hand, but it improves the use of ancient spear and weapon throw a lot (lower fury cost and increased damage).
Also if you up your all res like suggested you can drop the impunity rune on war cry and use something else.

Badass: 7/10 ranged barb build, nice :)

Critique: N.A.

Link to my Barb char:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kenza-2576/hero/13488452
kenza skipped me :( or more likely he spent time doing his eval of Dsoil and then didn't check to see if some one else did lol
@DragonWar, sorry I missed your post! Not going to check posts every minute. I am sure someone will review your char :) Have Fun.

@Stampy

Thanks for the gear check good sir, your barbar is rocking :). I also don't think DPS is everything and I am aiming to being a well balanced character but its difficult. Can you explain what you mean by a unity ring? That ring is just damage. As for my LS issue, I decided to change my skill from whatever to bloodthirst. It is mostly a test I guess but I dont think I'll go back to mey LS offhand, the gain in survivability is not noticeable to me. Andyes you guessed right, war cry is there because of ubers. I like crushing advance or killing spree nowadays because as you pointed out my CC is low lol.. The mempo with crit is coming :D I had to sell my old one .. wish I hadn't but lessons learned! Good to see the Euro crowd over here. About my life issue.. any idea how to fix that? All I can see is better pants.. oh and I guess p. level.

Unity is basically high dps + 250-350 life on hit. check out mine http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stampy-1895/hero/218480
It only has one random stat I believe. try to go for highest avg dmg, this is actually most of the dps xD ... (well maybe cause of my 0.25 atk / sec echoing fury) You seem to have enough all res, so perhaps go for vitality one instead of more res all.
mmm continuying the inspection I notice your amulet as well has no vit and belt has low vit. definately room for more there but I hope you're patient as I am cause you must not make compromises :) but I think you might gain or maintain dps with a high str, high vit high crit chance and crit dmg amulet the same as mine. It's good for dmg, vit, procs (though not as good as yours) but high str = more armor.

I also see room for improvements on gloves actually might be simpler to get str / vit trifecta. But then you loose that pick up xD you're in tough spot buddy !!!
Me too... need movement speed ice climbers + all res blackthorne pants for when PVP hits the fan xD ... good thing about my ice climbers are = high stats... good pick up.... self loot xD now I m in that situation lmao !! Gets so hard to change stuff in our gear once every single upgrades takes weeks to farm lol!!

PS: good idea with these double ** msg ** :P
@Dragonwar

Offense: 6/10 your DPS is decent but ur CC and CD is too low, plus if it were me since ur not using a dagger u really need to increase ur attack speed.

Defense: 6/10 your AR is a little low which i assume is why u have to use rend in ur build, u either have to increase AR or find more life leech or LoH, ur attack speed from a slow mace and sword can't keep up with dmg at high lvls.

Build: 5/10 Using rend and animosity shows that ur barb is not as efficient as he should be for this build, which disallows you vital other specs in those slots like sprint and tough as nails.

Badass: 3/10 Sorry to say but ur barb is luke warm and needs some work, hope this is not too critical, keep improving!