Overlooked but Exclusive 500K EHP club

Wizard
Prev 1 10 11 12 15 Next
01/06/2013 12:48 PMPosted by yodatoy
@Jimmyjames...come on...sure you got plenty of EHP but 14K dps? What's the highest MP you have done so far with your toon? Just wondering...and I was suggested by others to add DPS to make this club slightly more strict.

OK look, your basic premise for this "exclusive club" is flawed because you can't even decide on what constitutes 500K EHP per class:
Wiz 500k EHP = Barb 1.5M EHP = DH? = WD? = Monk?

(I mean, seriously, at least finish this basic premise before you post.)

Then you add the extra condition of "100K DPS min" after 6 pages of replies and expect people to stop posting their 500K EHP builds.

Obviously you need to think this whole idea through before hand and then post a new thread stating your exact requirements for being added to your exclusive club.

-JJ
WD: 500k + 88k dps in hardcore
01/06/2013 03:11 PMPosted by JimmyJames
Obviously you need to think this whole idea through before hand and then post a new thread stating your exact requirements for being added to your exclusive club.

so did it get to you? did it annoy you? why are you so disappointed? because I realized that you had only 10Kdps even though your EHP was out of the roof?

You don't have to get so offensive b/c I decided not to add you after I found out that your toon only had 10Kdps. plus many people do edit their criteria or revise the post heading after the initial post.
AdHoc
View profile
I don't get it...I have 150k dps and 850k EHP, I had 1m before but just did an upgrade for higher CC...850k seemed rather easy to achieve. Where's the catch?

link your profile please. 850K is pretty good. Are you a wiz? Not easy to achieve 500k though as wiz in my opinion. That's the catch.
01/06/2013 03:28 PMPosted by yodatoy
so did it get to you?

I think it's pretty obvious that the half-assed e-peen club got to me. Forgive me if I thought this was a legitimate topic for trying to encourage community participation. I should have known better.

-JJ
AdHoc
View profile
I don't get it...I have 150k dps and 850k EHP, I had 1m before but just did an upgrade for higher CC...850k seemed rather easy to achieve. Where's the catch?

link your profile please. 850K is pretty good. Are you a wiz? Not easy to achieve 500k though as wiz in my opinion. That's the catch.

Ah OK, I'm not a wiz, I'm a monk. Sorry, so that was the catch :)
I thought I have enough RA and Armor (90.71% damage reduction) but I barely made it. This is very difficult for a CM Wizard especially if you want to maintain 3.0 BP.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/dboy-1704/Gawain/1129262

Vit > RA > DEX >> Armor/Str/Int

In the formula, the EHP gains by stat is the following:
+1 Armor 54.29
+1 Dexterity 145.27
+1 Intelligence 33.21
+1 Strength 54.29
+1 Vitality 482.4
+1 Resist All 332.14
+1% Life 3,429.11
01/06/2013 03:34 PMPosted by JimmyJames
I think it's pretty obvious that the half-assed e-peen club got to me. Forgive me if I thought this was a legitimate topic for trying to encourage community participation. I should have known better.

I didn't think it was going to make Top 10 forum list. I apologize if the post misled you in anyways.
01/06/2013 03:40 PMPosted by dboy
I thought I have enough RA and Armor (90.71% damage reduction) but I barely made it. This is very difficult for a CM Wizard especially if you want to maintain 3.0 BP.

Well, that was my initial intention. It is very difficult for a CM wiz to achieve 500KEHP and even more difficult (ask Boozer or Trayen) if you are above 3.0 BP unless their topaz gems are replaced by ameth gems.

However, I still think HP (vit) is important.
Anga, WD DPS: 111,250
I just made it. 505,806

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fml-1883/dblshot/10841037
i guess i did this wrong lol my d.h. has 610k unbuffed e.h.p. with 131k unbuffed d.p.s.
Diablo "skipsdh" (skipwilson#1851) lol hope i made the list.
This is pretty good then, no?

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/dtmace-1687/Lera/10562626

:D

Scratch that. Didn't see it was in the Wiz section, my bad.
551,277 ehp, 200830.68 dps

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/elixirboy-1593/Kellan/21615361

One of my rings may make me a little more squishy than I like - if I switch it I go down to 188K, but resists go over 1000 and ehp goes up to about 570k. Haven't been doing mp10 to test it out, or playing this wiz at all - wrapped up in my HC wiz.
Don't mind if Hardcore players join in here too.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/frisky-1347/Frisky/27902733

DPS: 102,652.10
EHP: 906,805
@revrac. I was fortunate enough to have read your post before you erased it. Very impressive dh you got. 124k hp itself is impressive. Wow.
Posted by yodatoy
@Jimmyjames...come on...sure you got plenty of EHP but 14K dps? What's the highest MP you have done so far with your toon? Just wondering...and I was suggested by others to add DPS to make this club slightly more strict.

OK look, your basic premise for this "exclusive club" is flawed because you can't even decide on what constitutes 500K EHP per class:

Wiz 500k EHP = Barb 1.5M EHP = DH? = WD? = Monk?

(I mean, seriously, at least finish this basic premise before you post.)

Then you add the extra condition of "100K DPS min" after 6 pages of replies and expect people to stop posting their 500K EHP builds.

-JJ

In his defense this thread was intended for wizard use only. He was merely attempting to be more encompassing to the community at large after the post magically appeared on the front 10.
192k dps 850k ehp. monk
01/06/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Shandlar
In his defense this thread was intended for wizard use only. He was merely attempting to be more encompassing to the community at large after the post magically appeared on the front 10.

So, he was attempting to be more encompassing to the community by making the 100K dps condition right after I posted my wizard (which invalidated it for his exclusive little club)? That's a pretty feeble defense you got there.

-JJ

edit: I should probably get used to it, since I got the same crap from someone who wanted to see a wizard with 10k armor.