1.0.7 crafting tome questions

General Discussion
I personally loves the crafting idea of the game. It makes it feels like the item is mine and making account bound is exactly what this means. So I have a few questions following my concern.

Will the new Recipes Books be Account bound?
Account bound item need be able to be sold to vendor or drop on ground so we can get ride of them if they are not tradable.

5 new recipes, all will have 6 affix, and a choice of primary stat bonus.
Chest Armor (vendor item?)
Pants
Wrists (Belt)
Gloves
Amulet (*this is new)

Can we find the chest recipe instead of buying?

I believe item are scaled to lv63 is that right?

Can the Amulet roll +35 exp like the hellfire ring?

Will the gloves and belt roll sockets? Will the belt roll life steal?

Can we have sockets as part of the 6 affix with armor and pants?
^
I'm guess no one has any idea. Anyways I hope Blizz have a look at this thread so they can decide what they might have on their.
01/12/2013 12:58 PMPosted by KirusAlufras
Can the Amulet roll +35 exp like the hellfire ring?

No. It's rare item not legendary. +% EXP affix is not rare/random affix (there are no items that can roll random affix +%EXP).

Will the gloves and belt roll sockets?

No. Affix rolls (except base stat roll) matches criteria as any other random affixes on rare items.

Will the belt roll life steal?

Only mighty belts...
a) this speculation thread was based on information prior to patch release.

b) everything you need to know is in the patch notes (ptr) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8414570/

c) only amulets/shoulders/gloves/bracers

d) they are all rares, except for 1 high primary stat (230 on single affix + 150 from a pri/vit affix) meaning you can get 380 primary and 5 random rolls (the randoms are typical for the rares of its type. meaning no legendary affixes like as/move on bracers, as on chest etc)