What should barb above you upgrade next?

Barbarian
1 2 3 26 Next
Pretty simple just say what the barb above you should upgrade next
Your IK chest leaves 200 + Vit on the table, I would go for that.
@Wayneold Probably your pants, they're a little light on the vita side.
@Fizzlesprig

I think your pants could use some armor.
@celanian

native crit damage on your weapon.
@saiga12

It was really hard to find something but higher crit on your lacuni would be nice

My profile isn't updated I have switched gloves, vile ward, ice climbers and am using weapon master not unforgiving lol
@Hotrod, i'd take a few hundred dollers and upgrade your IK belt, getting an additional 100 str should be no problem. THat's the easiest upgrade i see, all other are expensive.
@GoldenHawk

better gem
@oldschool16v

Try and up your AR without sacrificing DPS too much
@Sahbatage I'de say your bracers
I'd say get rid of blackthorns and go for something else.

and yea i know my rings and ammy need improvment.
@ rylin since u know ur rings need changed imma pick remove that bk from ur main hand and get a crit open socket axe/mace in its place then use that bk with ceit in ur offhand
@TWyer LS EF for sure for RD packs, you could afford to drop 50-100 dps on it.
@aracknid

Seems obvious but see if you cam get a soj with some barb stats on it. Never know when for your build you'd probably be looking at a seismic slam one and those can be cheaper that others.
@Aracknid - Pretty nice damage based gear.. But I would change out the pants, even for a set of Blackthornes for a variety of stats.

Please ignore my rings and Ruby in helm - Utilising them at the moment for leveling
turbo1 i would upgrade your main hand weapon
@Turbo1, quad crit damage on weapon is good, boost dps nicely
@Ani99 - maybe OH Wep with life steel and higher DPS
@Graedwan your weapons could use some upgrading. I think an EF would be a nice choice.
@Spooky

Either some inherent crit dmg on that main hand, or a socket on the offhand. Need more damage multipliers in general.