What should barb above you upgrade next?

Barbarian
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
@Fermi better shoulders
@oldschoo16v I don't know enough about barbs to say.

edit: lol i failed and posted on wow
@Rayne Chest armor with more vit and AR
@MrAnderson Ik ar bonus from boots and belt.
@ipip , better echo , better hellfire
@drgreen hello fellow throw barb :)!! Your gloves leave alot of dps on the table, or resist/vit if you choose that route. Either way, they need to be upgraded asap/
@WorldstarFC great gear and for what its worth I would say another set of lacuni's with 5 or 6 cc would be nice but not cost effective. On the other hand you could go for a trifecta str avg dmg neck sometimes you can find a really nice one for a good price.
@bobthe. I would get a better echoing fury with socket higher stag and better atkspeed aug... I know this because I need to dongle same
@jujubear couple things i suggest - first get cc on ur lacunis, u can also get a bter ring then that litany try for vit on ik belt and helm , allres on ur innas , and i think a ik chest would be better then the blackthorns since ur not even using a set bonus
@Nora - it's hard to critique when your gear is so far above mine. I think your boots aren't giving you much beyond the set bonus though, so maybe look to improve them. They're low on both str and vit.
@gooball

Chest, no doubt the chest piece. Look for something with much higher vit.
@ThePlow

Nice gear. I understand why you might stick with the IK 5 piece (I still go back to mine from time to time), but as you know, you could always roll with Mempo and/or Ice Climbers. I'm conflicted on that issue myself.

But I would ditch the Mara's for a high end trifecta ammy if you can afford it.

Let it be known that I am jealous of those IK Irons.

Nice Barb.
@jruss

IK Iron's could probably be replaced with same CC but included with CC and IAS, not sure if you would find one with same vit but if you do start saving up some gold :)
@jruss - i would prob upgrade that green set ring, was it a find? get one similar to the one on your mainhand. Crit Chance helm and gloves might be next, but i would look at replacing that ring first :)

next person don't mention my sword, just experiementing.
this sword does make me invincible tho.
****Already done, do one above me****

@ThePlow

Nice gear. I understand why you might stick with the IK 5 piece (I still go back to mine from time to time), but as you know, you could always roll with Mempo and/or Ice Climbers. I'm conflicted on that issue myself.

But I would ditch the Mara's for a high end trifecta ammy if you can afford it.

Let it be known that I am jealous of those IK Irons.

Nice Barb.

Thanks man, I do have some trifecta ammys in my stash, ones I can afford which are still pretty good but over all they nerf my guy so much I always go back to this. It is so well rounded it seems so I just keep it and deal with people always telling me to get rid of it lol. Thank you for the compliments.

****Already done, do one above me****
@amixprayer - some more vitality would be nice, an IK chest with at least 120 vit would be good and more vitality on your shoulders. not sure if you have enough attack speed for an optimal WW Skorn build, so try replacing WW with Hamer of Ancients: Smash.

next person don't mention my sword, just experiementing.
this sword does make me invincible tho.
@Jruss nice barb, maybe change the skorn with 2 weapons?
@Erplayer maybe a hellfire ring with some IAS? =]