My Girlfriend is out of town

Monk
I used to raise rabbits for my pythons. The make the most god awful screech when you smack them in the back of the head with a hammer and throw them in the snake cage.
I also noticed the increase in xp with bunnies running in figure 8's around me and my computer, then I started having issues progressing through mp levels. I was stuck at mp 7 for a long time until I adopted a penguin named Pooter, he increased my DPS by 57% and EHP by 46% which made MP 10 a breeze. I started farming MP 10 doing Alkaizer runs and noticed that I just wasn't getting enough EXP/hr so I dangled carrots infront of the bunnies had a 50% increase in both bunny speed and EXP/hr.

I suggest using organic carrots as they have a 10% chance to spawn another bunny every minute.
Getting home from work, i removed my shoe.

As i checked my stat window I saw a surprising +10% exp increase. So i told myself what the eff. I then got a glass of water and removed my sock... Upon checking again it became +20% exp increase wtf!

So, i tested it out further..... i ended up playing in the NUDE! But oh my, i saw staggering +150% exp increase! Am i the only one experiencing this? a bug maybe that came with 1.0.6?

I'll post a video to show you how it happened! LOLLL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

^This helps too in increasing exp, it works like nephalem valor. You have to repeat it every so often to work correctly.
Wow this thread is awesome

As i checked my stat window I saw a surprising +10% exp increase. So i told myself what the eff. I then got a glass of water and removed my sock... Upon checking again it became +20% exp increase wtf!

So, i tested it out further..... i ended up playing in the NUDE! But oh my, i saw staggering +150% exp increase! Am i the only one experiencing this? a bug maybe that came with 1.0.6?

I'll post a video to show you how it happened! LOLLL

I tried that and our potted plant wilted..and now my monk is blind.

Sorry sorry, you also have to sit on a leather chair for it to work correctly.

I'll post a video to show you how it happened! LOLLL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

^This helps too in increasing exp, it works like nephalem valor. You have to repeat it every so often to work correctly.

I sometimes I do exp runs during downtime at work. I tried out your strategy...suffice to say I no longer have work to go to....

EDIT: but the extra exp kicked !@#$!

Sorry sorry, you also have to sit on a leather chair for it to work correctly.

OK...you have really done it now...my wife is pissed. The leather chair smells bad..
BUT my xp has skyrocketed! Thanks!
I answered the door in my PJ's not knowing the button on the fly wasn't done. My junk out there for the mail man to see. I didn't get an increase in exp.
I have nothing quarky to say...
01/07/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Narcolepsy
I answered the door in my PJ's not knowing the button on the fly wasn't done. My junk out there for the mail man to see. I didn't get an increase in exp.

Is that where the term "junk mail" comes from ?
Our rabbit only has one eye and is not allowed upstairs as she has a habit of chewing on cords. So unfortunately I guess I will miss out on the increased effectiveness of TR!

That being said, I've found that cats tend to reduce the effectiveness of TR (probably related to their insistence on you looking at them instead of the screen), while the dogs don't appear to have any affect on it at all.
Hey, I tried going naked on the leather chair with a few bunnies circling in the pattern 8 around my feet and with my wife circling around me as well in tempest rush.

I managed to get my monk from plevel 10 to 60 in 3 hours. try it. I shud hit plevel 100 tomorrow

Thanks for this awesome info sharing.
Hey, I tried going naked on the leather chair with a few bunnies circling in the pattern 8 around my feet and with my wife circling around me as well in tempest rush.

I managed to get my monk from plevel 10 to 60 in 3 hours. try it. I shud hit plevel 100 tomorrow

Thanks for this awesome info sharing.

Tape utensils to your bunnies and teach them to WW it may help some more. I would say staple them on so they do not fall off but that going to far now...
My computer crashed... I think I'm gonna blame the bunny...
Tape utensils to your bunnies and teach them to WW it may help some more. I would say staple them on so they do not fall off but that going to far now...

You'd get better Tv reception at least.
I sometimes I do exp runs during downtime at work. I tried out your strategy...suffice to say I no longer have work to go to....

EDIT: but the extra exp kicked !@#$!

No problem, i'm sorry about your work though. No matter, it works in real life too i believe.

As of the last two days, i have been slowly shaking my hands/arms and waist to an imaginary melody going to work. It seems to be getting the attention of my work mates and my immediate mentor. A good sign i think.

Try attaching a link of the Valor Exp Dance to your resume with you dancing in it instead. I can't guarantee quick results, but it should give you a good boost against your competition in the new job that hires you when they see it. :) Cheers!

OK...you have really done it now...my wife is pissed. The leather chair smells bad..
BUT my xp has skyrocketed! Thanks!

I'm glad it helped. :) Oh, you have to clean-up after yourself when the run finishes of course. Silly you! :)