What Diablo item would you want to have IRL?

Blizzard Archive
1 2 3 15 Next
Over the past few months we've enjoyed exploring the community's creative side by asking questions such as What do you think your hero's favorite song is? and Where would you go on vacation in Sanctuary? on Facebook and Twitter. We know that not everyone may have a Facebook or Twitter account, though, so we're going to start opening up those questions to all of you here.

This week's question is: What item from Diablo III would you want to have in real life?

So far our Diablo Facebook and Diablo Twitter accounts have been lighting up with responses such as:

@Radditzgt: I want the "Cluckeye". It would provide an unlimited source of entertainment. And food.
@NateTheRed: Easy. The Collector's Edition Wings :P
@Denis Bohnsack: goldskin ^^
@BinaryMuse: Definitely the Town Portal! Would make getting to work and back every day oh so easy!

But what say you? What single item from the world of Diablo III would you want to covet as your own in real life? Leave a comment below to let us know!
does the puzzle ring spawn treasure holding friends in RL? if so, I would gadly spend my time hitting myself (still better than my actual job).
Quite simple really.

I would want blizzard devs design team to have a hellfire ring, that way they would learn to create stuff for the game 35% quicker.

For myself, nothing.

It would make me op and I would just end up getting nerfed!
I would love to own a "Puzzle Ring" so it can spawn "Treasure Goblins" for me so i can hit them and pick up the gold or treasures they reward me with. HaHaHaHa :P :)
Uhhhh goldskin.
some random yellow chest armor preferably worn by monk so it smells like her
Yeah, my goldskin for obvious reasons.

But a pair of firewalkers to go jogging on the beach would be really fun, particularly at night.
Hellfire Signet, Fireball shooting power? Yes please!
A http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/simple-dagger would be nice. That way I would still look normal AND then I could use it to filet fish or cut veggies.
enigma ring mail 15%
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band, so I could drain energy from people around me and never get tired. :')
The witching hour.

"When the moon is full and silence descends upon the land, the hour of magic is upon us."
Gotta be the Horadric Hamburger. That thing looks so good....
A maxed out trifecta intelligence Hellfire with 80 All Resist. Wait, I'm not my CM wizard in real life?

Uh, yeah. Probably Goldskin then.
Blade of Prophecy! What's better than a blade so badass it cannot be wielded...?
That's easy. Firewalkers, hands down. I get increased movement speed, and the ground will burn and crumble in my wake.
01/04/2013 03:50 PMPosted by TheSaint
A http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/simple-dagger would be nice. That way I would still look normal AND then I could use it to filet fish or cut veggies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwGaVocImU

Yeah I like fish sticks, what's up?

Also, Beyonce had the best video of all time.