Don't know what to improve on

Barbarian
I don't know gear to replace. I have about 18m right now. When I bought my gear, most of it was about 25-40m a piece (not the boots).

I can keyfarm anything up to mp7 pretty comfortably, and with playing smart I can usually do mp8 without dying much. I want to gear to do ubers mp8-9-10. Right now I can only do ubers mp8 with a cm wiz or a barb using warcry, and even then magda/sk can be difficult.

I need more ehp and more damage. What is my best bet for upgrade? I also have IK gloves with 75 AR and 170str.

Plz help.
:(
You're sitting pretty well, friend.

IF EHP is indeed your problem, the 75 ar from switching your gloves to your ik gloves would probably help.

Save up, get yourself a LS skorn, or buy mah shoulders from meh! ;p

EDIT; from what I saw of your gear, 18m wont get you an upgrade, whatever you choose to upgrade next you're ognna have to save up for I'm assuming
Thanks for the reply.

I noticed my problem recently. I had been running animosity due to a weird build I was trying, and forgot to change it back to bloodthirst. I did multiple uber and keys runs like that wondering why I was hurting so badly. Changed to bloodthirst and now I'm actually fine on MP8 again.

I also switched from WW to HotA, elites and keywardens die -so- much faster now, holy crap.