Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
Vanin#1610

Have 3 machines

grats for your ring Vanin.
Oh man the soundtrack.
The soundtrack of life.
01/17/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
The soundtrack of life.

Been ages since i've listened to this stuff. Good times.
+1 to Narcolepsy and Findreth. Very nice and helpful carrying me tonight. You guys are great. Cheers.
Edit: Had a great run thanks to Narcolepsy and Findreth, will run with them again soon :).
01/18/2013 12:02 AMPosted by kg215
Wondering if any carriers are on right now? Got 5 machines here. kg215 #1130

Yep, I can get you right now Kg215, we just finished one up.
would love a carry please i will be on now and for at least a few hours my id boomoto#1954
01/18/2013 01:05 AMPosted by boomoto
would love a carry please i will be on now and for at least a few hours my id boomoto#1954

Yep, Your on deck Boomoto, Sent ya a req.
wish someone could carry me aswell

i got the machines ready

thanks in advance :)

Imposter #2148
would love a carry too , had 9 machines

ibleedgreen#6820 :D
If you two haven't got your runs by the time we come back on tomorrow we'll get you two ^^ done first. But 9 hours of runs is enough. Were going to call it a night.
Just got my 3 machines last night so will add the names today. Thanks alot for offering this service. I have to swap out gear from my DH to my monk as I do not have much gold to buy any good gear. BT: Bloodwolfe#1990
Just got my 3rd machine today, looking for a carry. Will add some folks in game. Rel#1898
Hey Narc and Fr.. I forgot but the CM wiz ... thanks for the carry yesterday
= )
I figured out how to snap with that mantra so I'll be able to do my norm 180-190 snap
just need to farm for 2 more act 3 keys for the 3 machines again and will hit you guys up

wanna have some fun before patch 1.07 comes out hehehe
Narc, will be on tonight for any additional dps/help needs for carries.

(6pm pst)
Just made my third Machine if anyone is up for some murdering=)

Shroomodeath#1384 =)
Just make sure they don't hit the enrage timer on siegebreaker, and then blame it on you because "lol, you weren't DPS'ing".

First group I've EVER had hit the enrage timer. Was so disappointed I just left game. Oh well, at least I only lost one machine.
Just make sure they don't hit the enrage timer on siegebreaker, and then blame it on you because "lol, you weren't DPS'ing".

First group I've EVER had hit the enrage timer. Was so disappointed I just left game. Oh well, at least I only lost one machine.

I'm so confused. Who what?

??? who were the carrier?
I ran with them last night and they were awesome .. carried 2 of us
but we just had to leave when we died .. dam gas cloud lol