Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

Monk
Prev 1 7 8 9 25 Next
off for a bit
i need a sure carry currently have 9 infernal machine. i can do mp6 but i want to make sure to get organs on every machine.
JAIMEMINA#1320
Available with Enot

Lestat#1966
Thanks for the carry Insurance! RNG gods were very kind

HF ring stats on tonight's roll

17 min dmg
183 dex
IAS 6%
CHD 24%
CC 3.5

!!

~Ringur

17 min dmg
183 dex
IAS 6%
CHD 24%
CC 3.5

!!

~Ringur

Wow congrats on your ring man!

17 min dmg
183 dex
IAS 6%
CHD 24%
CC 3.5

!!

~Ringur

congrats on the ring. I'm envious

On a side note I could use a carry if anyone is on/available and willing. have 6 runs worth
I have 3 machines ready. If someone is online and willing to carry please let me know or just add me in game.

varain#2849
Will be on again tonight for carries. 6pm pst.

Enot#1820

Add and will start on the list when I get on, add others as well who may be available for running earlier.
Wow I am very jealous of your monk Enot
random question for my fellow carrier monks, the last few runs i did i wasn't seeing the buffs from the other mantras that were being run on my bar... i was standing right next to MrNastyTime killing Ghom, and i see next to his portrait that he was spamming overawe, but not once did i see it on my bar, i only had 4 icons, so i know it wasn't hidden...

anyhow, i was wondering if anyone else noticed this type of thing. is it a bug? thanks
we have 6 mahchines add me when you get a chance Xdan27#1668
@annihilator

MoC will not show up as a buff for you if someone else is using it, this is a debuff on the opponents. As such the temp buff being seen (not even sure if it shows up on the other player's portrait buffs) is only an indicator that the player is "spamming" the skill.

The only reason the player using it sees the buff icon/temp buff from spam is as an indicator that they are running the mantra, and actively casting. Remember, MoC never applies it's bonus to a player, it is similar to paladin aura debuffs in D2, the player is the center point for the debuff, and shows that he/she has an active aura by the aura animation below your feet. Monsters in the radius of the aura in MoC:overawe case will have a reddish fading aura around them.

Aura's such as MoH are buffs to players, and will display on your buff bar.

@Dan you're on the list, will see what I can do tonight if you're not taken care of by then.
@annihilator

MoC will not show up as a buff for you if someone else is using it, this is a debuff on the opponents. As such the temp buff being seen (not even sure if it shows up on the other player's portrait buffs) is only an indicator that the player is "spamming" the skill.

as i read your words, i remembered that was the case, but thanks for the reply! just did a run w/jco and i saw all the other mantras on my bar, i was running overawe. i'll try to keep my noob ?'s to a minimum! LOL
...guys thanks for the run...everything was quick and...quite painless...=D
I have 3 machines ready. If someone is online and willing to carry please let me know or just add me in game.

Kharnos#2974
Wow, what a positive thread. Had not seen this before. I may have run into it at just the right time too, as I've just collected my third machine and would love a run through. I won't be on tonight, but tomorrow evening would be perfect. Let me know if anybody reading this is willing to run me through tomorrow evening, otherwise I will just add some of those in the OP post.

Again, just floored by the positivity in a thread like this. Props to you all.
Again, just floored by the positivity in a thread like this. Props to you all.

i have to say, i like running with all of the guys who do carries, we all seem to get along good and everyone has a good attitude. We all seem to enjoy doing this and i especially enjoy hitting my blinding flash when Siegebreaking is flinging jco or insurance guy around!! LOL! eventually he tosses them down, but i get a kick outta that! i know.. it'll be my turn soon enough :)
Starting runs for the night.
http://www.twitch.tv/narcolepsydiii
random question for my fellow carrier monks, the last few runs i did i wasn't seeing the buffs from the other mantras that were being run on my bar... i was standing right next to MrNastyTime killing Ghom, and i see next to his portrait that he was spamming overawe, but not once did i see it on my bar, i only had 4 icons, so i know it wasn't hidden...

anyhow, i was wondering if anyone else noticed this type of thing. is it a bug? thanks

It's not a player buff, it's a mob debuff. That's why you don't see it on you bro.
On and running, will try to get through the list.