Gear Advice, 150M to spend

Demon Hunter
I've recently sold an good item i've got from farming and i think my gear need serious upgrades, but i don't know where to start, is the +20 disc on Nat Set Worthy?
@victor, u need new manticore with dex
upgrade your gloves that has dex, as, cc and cd. it will greatly boost your dps
get a 6cc 200 dex mempo
01/18/2013 04:31 PMPosted by ChangWu
get a 6cc 200 dex mempo

150mil wont even get you one with 3%cc LOL
I use to think the extra 20 disc was worth it then I switched to Mempo. The 20 disc may be sexy in pvp (more smoke screen and night stalker isn't super helpful in pvp). I suggest saving a good 200m+ and buying a good Mempo (4%+ crit 180+ dex). Probably I've you a minimum 20k dps boost, as well as plenty more health and resist all. IMO, the best single purchase for you with your budget.

The crit Mempo market has skyrocketed but I was lucky and got mine for I believe 180m about a month ago.
Thank you all guys, i will be looking for the mempo and if i find good gloves with a low price i will try to get, i've saw some that give me 15k dps for 10~20m
I use to think the extra 20 disc was worth it then I switched to Mempo. The 20 disc may be sexy in pvp (more smoke screen and night stalker isn't super helpful in pvp). I suggest saving a good 200m+ and buying a good Mempo (4%+ crit 180+ dex). Probably I've you a minimum 20k dps boost, as well as plenty more health and resist all. IMO, the best single purchase for you with your budget.

The crit Mempo market has skyrocketed but I was lucky and got mine for I believe 180m about a month ago.

The cheapest 3CC 180dex mempo is 300m+ lol. =/
Ya now it is. Literally days after I bought mine they went to 220m