Rate the DH above you!!

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
@Fatsackofbud Pretty solid DH you got there. I like your setup, especially the calamity and 2 rings. Your dps is at a good spot same with health and armor(ar idk). Seems like you can farm !@#$ pretty fast so I give you a 7.99/10
great post guys, good advice too
@REAPER666 Now thats a Demon Hunter !!!

but i still prefer nats legacy builds ;)
@REAPER666 - ha. Im not sure anything needs to be said. Your gear is insanity. I would love to play a few rounds with you. Your skill build looks like you have been pleveling lately. Im not sure if I have any suggestions that would be of any value to you. 10/10.

@grimdigital - great DH! - I would say you could find better gloves and get a 2 soc manti. You are obviously going for the Disc built with the full nat setup. And you may benefit from a decent Witching Hour as well. Other than that you have a good build. 7.45/10
@REAPER 666
PFFF improve that horrible dh . haha ;)
Wow i got a skipped by a guy who didnt even rate. Sadface John has arrived.
@aki

HA...ya u caught me!, i didnt have a chance to change skills back to norm...i was pleveling as you said!

you guys rock, thanks for these threads...GREAT STUFF!
OH @ Kruncho

Sorry man i didnt rate you pal

Your a hardcore player i admire that man!...10/10 just for that pal.
@Kruncho

Solild setup on both your DH's. Its a start, If I were you, I'd just keep lookin for better rolls and get a bit more sustain without gloom for both your hunters.

7/10 - still lots of room to improve.
@Saturn I am 'mirin that setup! Very impressive to see you at 240k DPS. Mirin.

9/10 For using a different gear setup and succeeding.
OH @ Kruncho

Sorry man i didnt rate you pal

Your a hardcore player i admire that man!...10/10 just for that pal.

Awesome thanks man! That self-esteem boost helps every once in a while.
i wish someone would rate me. i rated 2 people in one post, and nobody rated me. this makes me sad and left out. #cut4bieber
01/10/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Aki
i wish someone would rate me. i rated 2 people in one post, and nobody rated me. this makes me sad and left out. #cut4bieber

Aki, I am 'mirin hard bro. Your gear setup is very nice, but what I love the most is your skill setup. Seems like you have enough defenses to face-tank mobs and #%!!!*!@ them with Bola/scatter trap. Bait the trap is an awesome ability too. Only thing I don't get is why you are using steady aim? Little ego-booster heh ? Ya i get it brah..

I give you a solid 9.2/10
Aki, I am 'mirin hard bro. Your gear setup is very nice, but what I love the most is your skill setup. Seems like you have enough defenses to face-tank mobs and #%!!!*!@ them with Bola/scatter trap. Bait the trap is an awesome ability too. Only thing I don't get is why you are using steady aim? Little ego-booster heh ? Ya i get it brah..

I give you a solid 9.2/10

ha! thanks man. yea, i have SA on for two reasons.. 1. a little ego boost does the body good. and 2. I actually use it for ubers when I run with tanks or CM, because I can sit back and get the 20% boost..which, it seems, my traps also benefit from.. and I use bait during ubers for the pets they throw down.. which is a small offset to the SA benefit i dont get when they are close... but I usually dispose of them pretty quick. when I farm, I dont use SA, and generally my skill build looks a lot different, and i use 4 piece nat..

edit: oh crap! i didnt even notice.. one of your DHs is HC, yea, 10/10 just for that..
@Aki Pretty good. It's hard for to assess what's wrong for a guy who's stats are better than min. =p

Advices anyone for me??
@frozentouch, i would sell that 2 socket manticore and get my crit chance. you need to cap out crit chance before crit damage is even an issue
@weslay

Decent dps but wow your health is on the low side. Try to hit at least 40k hp. Also some more all resist will go a long way. Keep at it and you'll be good in no time.
@sm0ke52

11/10 marry me?
#Pew

Interesting selection in gear. Legacy Natalya's and Windforce, very eccentric in a good way :) I think you pretty much have it all unless you really want to upgrade to end of the line items.

For those of you rating me could you please take a look at my skills. I just switched from a 2OS LS to this current bow and I think I have skills down right but not 100% sure. Anyhow I use it mostly for key hunting and ubers.

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please give me some gear advice. I have 20M right now and would like some detailed advice and price estimates on what my next upgrade(s) should be. Thanks in advance.
@Paragon

Very balanced build, good DPS, and great resist / vit for tanking.

Skills looks good, I never used turret so cant comment on that.

You gear can be upgraded to more crit dmg stuff, but you will loose all resist, so just depends what more important tanking, or higher DPS.

++ I would think changing your belt to Inna's and updating your boots to Nats, and then down the road looking into getting a good CC Nats ring for dex bonus.