Hey guys. Who missed me?

Monk
I'm back and running lads.

Thanks to the help of @Weegee, @Enot, and @Scrapz I've build together a playable set for myself on my monk.

Got 100k DPS (w/enchantress) and 32k health. Low res, but hopefully I can build that back up soon.

It's hard going from 185k with using WKL, without using EF/Nats, but oh well..I'm part of the cookie cutter group now!

Shoot me an invite in game!

SrslySam91#1775

disclaimer...........if anyone wants to help a poor lad out, I'd love to be that guy :P. I'll still farm and try to gear myself of course, but if anyone has some discounted items that look better than what I got maybe I can buy them off ya.

I'm a good borrower as well. :D <3
Welcome back!
(FYI, your profile hasn't updated so it's kinda hard to know if I've got any gear to help you, but I will check when it finally does update)
Thank you! Hopefully it will update soon :D. Good to be back!
Eh alittle.
26 views 3 replies...

no one loves me......
we all missed you! read all the threads; everyone's like "where's sam? i miss that guy."
Hahaha.

! It must be written in super small text though..can't see it :(.
it was like every second post in every thread!

... and now there's some noob here wearing noob gear pretending to be him!

lol
meh
Pfft. My gear is that of epic proportions.

I'm flying through mp1.

I know this is like the 3rd or 4th thread about me being around the area - just thought I'd let everyone know I'm back on my MONK (was playing on DH a little..did a few runs on him) and got him geared again poorly, but working with what I can. So if anyone removed me for space fill me back in! Will be looking to do some runs, even some ubers (mind you I will need DPS carry's) I still have a lotta keys.
meh
hi sir!!!!

lets play
Looks good to me.
01/19/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
Looks good to me.

Stop saying this! Creativeness my man!
I missed you, and now you stole my EF!

...only cos you asked nicely :P

Welcome back brother!
holy manticore
Welcome back Sam :D
hi sir!!!!

lets play

Lets play...JUMANJI!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you, and now you stole my EF!

...only cos you asked nicely :P

Welcome back brother!

<3 sir

01/20/2013 03:01 AMPosted by Kojin
holy manticore

..wot?

01/20/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Sinafae
Welcome back Sam :D

Thanks mate :D.

Also guys my profile updated finally..so you can see my sexy gears.
I'd love to donate something, but only things in my stash are my old gear (which I am hanging on to because I am afraid I may end up with regrets XD) and none of it is better than what you have on your profile now. If I run across anything, I will let you know.
wb!!
i'll add u