Auction House Fixed!!!

Technical Support
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
I just can't believe there have been two special auction house maintenances already and the problem actualy gets WORSE each time. Why not just take the whole damn thing down and really get it fixed for good, even if it takes a week?

Fun little posting auction problem now:

"You have 0 or more items in your Completed section. Please clear out items until you are below this limit and try again."
Oops....

Corrected to 5-10 days as the sticky post mentioned.

What kinds of problems with a server could possibly delay the full processing of a transaction for 5-10 days? I know little about such things but I am very curious?
So the conclusion to today's hotfix: NOTHING.
Well.. almost nothing..... The follow up to my situation if that can help anyone:
Today, both of my Legendary came back from 'Expired/Disappeared" list.. That's the good news.
But.... i have total of 9 items on AH, only 5 came back. So now my other 4 items are in the Expired/Disappeared list.. WTHell............. Are you kidding me Blizzard?

Got 2 Legendary item Expired on AH and it has disappeared from the 'AUCTIONS' & 'COMPLETED" tabs. Well at least i can still see them on the 'SEARCH' tab when i ran the search, they are listed as Expired but the item never return to my possession. I need to sell it and i need those money to make my purchase, but because of this delay I've missed many good items that i can't even put my hands on now.. Dam it. 5-10 days.. you gotta be kidding me. Can anyone tell me if the Maintenance tomorrow at 10am PST will fix this??

PS: It's been more than 24hrs since the item disappeared.
Its getting worse and worse all the time.

I got this error (and its the first time for me) cancelled an item that did not show up on my search after 5+ minutes.

• Cancelling an item results in error 3006

It could be added to the list.
Wow... Same here.. . WTF.. im getting all kinds of error...
I want to take everything off the Auction NOW dam it!! BUT I CANNOT!!! WTF.. ERROR.
Today's fix did nothing to solve the problem...
I love the error message that says "you have a limit of 0 items that can be auctioned, please consider this the next time you want to list something"

I mean wtf???

also getting all the other errors and slow downs etc. Not good. This game is dependant on the AH.
Hi Everyone/Omrakos,

Just to let you know, the witching hour I bid on finally turned up on my completed items list yahoo!!! It took almost two days for me to have the peace of mind that I won the bid and didn't lose my hard earned millions of gold!!!!

But the AH still doesn't seem fixed since it wouldn't display anything so I had to go in and exit at least five times for it to show anything! and it took more than 2 minutes to move the belt from the completed tab into my own stashed items i thought it would hang and I would lose the belt again!!!

I wouldn't buy or sell anything on the AH anytime soon to not repeat the nightmare the past few days =(
Thanks for keeping the list of issues updated Titahk, this should really be THE sticky up there.

Issues are still there, getting slower by the day to do anything. Like you said, I'm not sure why they just can't roll back whatever changes they put in that maintenance window a couple of weeks ago that started all this.
same problem now, even seems worse than before :X
Still experiencing all the same AH lag and error issues that I have been for the last two weeks despite the maintenance. By this point I've learned a few tricks to get around a lot of the errors. If the AH says you have can only have "0" auctions posted at a time, just close AH and it will refresh!

I'm learning to use a broken tool... lol
Same problems here... heavy system load errors... can't even place bids on items that i want because they timeout. Also just got Cancelling an item results in error 3006.. help..
Guys the most incredible thing just happened.

I used the auction house and....IT WASN'T SLOW!!!

Attention Blizzard Programmers - Please kindly step away from your keyboards. The AH appears to be considerably less broken, and I fear you might repeat whatever you did 3 weeks ago that started this whole mess =P

Attention Blizzard Programmers - Please kindly step away from your keyboards. The AH appears to be considerably less broken, and I fear you might repeat whatever you did 3 weeks ago that started this whole mess =P

Yeah, the slow/problem items I had listed instantly. Hopefully they also post to the GAH in 5 minutes.

Me too. I thought I was in a time warp. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
It's like there was a switch set to BROKEN and you guys flipped it back to FIXED.

/cheer Blizzard

Changing thread title to celebrate.